For those who downloaded the Digital River Windows 7 x64 Professional

Ender

ValtreX
Veteran XX
How big is your ISO file? I converted my download to an ISO, and for some reason it's giving me an error that I have no drivers for the CDrom drive, thus it can't install. I am thinking for some reason my iso file is corrupt.

Thanks

Can anyone else get in to redownload? What the fuck microsoft.

Error:
We are currently unable to perform the selected action. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. We have been notified and are already working to correct this issue as quickly as possible. Please click your browser's back button and try this action at a later time, or take a different action.
Error Number: SYS_000001

I got 3 files but they don't seem to work. One is an .exe and the other 2 are called Setup1.box and Setup2.box.
I don't recall there being any instructions on the download screen either.
When I try to open the .exe it says that a part is missing and cannot continue. I figured it was because I was testing it out on 32 bit Windows XP.
Any ideas?

Nevermind....Digital River fucked it away. There is a fix though.....
http://www.computerworld.com/s/arti...Windows_7_upgrade_install_snafu?taxonomyId=64

Last edited:
thats why I always order the DVD. Sure I paid an extra 10 bucks, but it was worth it (especially for 2 day delivery of W7 Pro Full by calling)

Back