[Fired] Best Buy

Mattack

Veteran X
I was late 4 times in 8 months. Now I'm jobless. Might have to join the service if I don't find something ASAP. Its times like these I wish I was my own boss.

Get a job at another big box store? Don't be late? It is times like this where you should be on time.

I do think joining the service is funny for someone who apparently can't be on time. Should work out well.

:lol:

Why don't you.. you know.. get some sort of education that will result in you being something more than a disposable asset.

I was late 4 times in 8 months. Now I'm jobless. Might have to join the service if I don't find something ASAP. Its times like these I wish I was my own boss.

Like being your own boss would change anything. If you can't be at time for a fucking minimum wage job, how do you think your own little business will go? Being self employed is much harder than people think. You need to build a strong discipline on your schedule, making sure you don't postpone everything since you *have time* being your own boss. Also showing up late to your clients would be catastrophic.

Learn how to be productive, on time and able to keep a minimum wage job, than you might start thinking being your *own boss*.

translation:

you were fundamentally shitty at your job, and you being late was just easier to document.

Wtf is up with all you bragging about being late? Is it the new cool trend to be a fag and brag about not being able to respect a simple rule like being on time?

actually, my boss doesn't care because I put in my 8 hours and I work hard. My arrival and departure times don't matter.

I was late all the time when I worked at best buy and I never went to those stupid morning meetings that happen once a month. I think they let me slide because good techs (now geeksquad) were hard to find.

who the fuck wants to be on time to anything. i like going at my own pace and not rushing myself to conform to arbitrary decisions about where i should be at a given time

I forget how far Tee dubbers take simple statements... Makes me remember why i rarely post anymore. I was 10 minutes late to a 9am shift. I am usually scheduled at 9:30, but for some reason they decided to switch it to 9.

I made a lot more than minimum wage, I was great at my job. Basically they were waiting for me to fuck up, because I don't like bullshit, and at Best Buy theres a lot of that.

I'll admit I have a problem with authority. As long as my supervisor is fair and honest without being a douche-bag its not an issue. Seems as though that's rarely the case.

Back