Anyone here ever do Ecstasy?

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
I did some Ecstasy earlier today and was rolling like a motherfucker, it was pretty awesome..

Anyone else do it before?

this is a pretty good shtick, trolling tw about drug usage. keep it up. maybe you could robotrip or eat some morning glory seeds and report back.

I haven't not much desire to either.

Last weekend i was at a bucks party, one dude rocked up totally hammered to this steak place we hit up before some laser skirmish (running around the woods with laser weapons shooting each other) action ahead of some cabin action into the wee hours of the morning playing wisest wizard. Anyways, he had had 3 or 4 ecstacy the night before (he couldn't remember how many). Anyways, was kinda amusing that he was hung over to buggery, until we were at laserskirmish when he was on my team and he kept falling asleep n the ground 2 min into the 30 min rounds. After that he fell asleep in the cabin when we got there and woke up at like 10 pm. When everyone else was well lubricated. There is actually a pic somewhere with the two of us with no pants on about midnight. It was hot.

Last weekend i was at a bucks party, one dude rocked up totally hammered to this steak place we hit up before some laser skirmish (running around the woods with laser weapons shooting each other) action ahead of some cabin action into the wee hours of the morning playing wisest wizard. Anyways, he had had 3 or 4 ecstacy the night before (he couldn't remember how many). Anyways, was kinda amusing that he was hung over to buggery, until we were at laserskirmish when he was on my team and he kept falling asleep n the ground 2 min into the 30 min rounds. After that he fell asleep in the cabin when we got there and woke up at like 10 pm. When everyone else was well lubricated. There is actually a pic somewhere with the two of us with no pants on about midnight. It was hot.

Last 3 sentences are golden.

Welcome to club Whoop and Rancher Dan.

:lol:

Back