Cold Water Extraction help please, thanks

skysnipe

Contributor
Veteran X
Hey guys I got this Bupropion here and I was wondering how to do a CWE on this shit, I have it crushed up and I read a few guides but just want to make it clear before I do it.

First you put the crushed up pill in cold water for 10 - 15 minutes then run it through a coffee filter and drink the liquid.

Am I missing anything?

um, you could be trolling, but in case you aren't, there's no fucking reason to do a cold water extraction on buproprion because you're NOT EXTRACTING ANYTHING FROM IT

protip: CWE is only needed to get acetaminophen/ibruprofen/aspirin out of pills such as vicodin and percocet. Wellbutrin only contains one active chemical (buproprion) and it's a fucking antidepressant at that.

Last edited:
um, you could be trolling, but in case you aren't, there's no fucking reason to do a cold water extraction on buproprion because you're NOT EXTRACTING ANYTHING FROM IT

protip: CWE is only needed to get acetaminophen/ibruprofen/aspirin out of pills such as vicodin and percocet. Wellbutrin only contains one active chemical (buproprion) and it's a fucking antidepressant at that.

It has Titanium Dioxide and other fillers in it

what are you hoping to extract from wellbutrin?

my first response to this thread was

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Dude, you don't want to use this shit. I have a ton of it. The trip is terrible. However, it does make your dreams really fucknig vivid and awesome.

what is cold water extraction? something pillhead pieces of shit do to get high?
CWE is used to remove acetaminophen (APAP, tylenol) from something like percocet so you are left with the active ingredient (oxycodone etc) without the liver-toxic APAP. Typically someone using a lot of painkillers exposes themselves to damaging levels of APAP because you have to eat many pills.

Well I crushed it up and seperated it into 8 lines but my nose burned too bad after 3 lines so I just put it in water and drunk the rest.

I feel pretty focused, I kind of regrest taking this while being drunk because I feel like I'm focused and drunk at the same time haha

Back