why does AkumA keep ignoring the events of July 2008?

sloggles mccool you can always ditch poor glare and come up here solo, and then come again for suit night vol. 2. there is so much fun to be had here 1 trip won't cut it. srsly.

yeah looking at $800 round trip for a week in Italy is what the average price I'm finding is flying into NAP which I don't think is terrible

granted I know nothing about international travel but $800 for a trip and no hotel cost is pretty solid, plus I can just buy 40's and make you pay for drinks for all the girls

do they sell 40's in italy?

i'm gonna go to europe when slogg does and act like akuma the entire time. lets see how much slogg really likes akuma.

you really have a hard on for akuma, i bet if you made him a millionare hed let you have him

stuff i'll do: have two drinks and pretend i'm blackout drunk, sit down at random peoples tables at restaurants and start eating their food, pick up my shirt in the middle of the street flashing locals while yelling WOOOOO, approaching dark people and yelling NIGGER HA HA then turning and running away, i'll tackle some newspaper boxes and start bleeding out then dance a jig when you try to bandage my wound, and finally, i REFUSE to wear shoes, FLIP FLOPS ONLY!!!!! hard and fast rule.

fraggle really laying into akuma there

is it because he got rejected by the akuma crew in nyc last year

stuff i'll do: have two drinks and pretend i'm blackout drunk, sit down at random peoples tables at restaurants and start eating their food, pick up my shirt in the middle of the street flashing locals while yelling WOOOOO, approaching dark people and yelling NIGGER HA HA then turning and running away, i'll tackle some newspaper boxes and start bleeding out then dance a jig when you try to bandage my wound, and finally, i REFUSE to wear shoes, FLIP FLOPS ONLY!!!!! hard and fast rule.

I do that IRL and get my own girls. Two things you will pay people to do but have no balls to do on your own :)

Back