why does AkumA keep ignoring the events of July 2008?

The best part was how he was like "I got with this chick" and a few posts later he says 'don't know her but she lives there' about the same chick.

sounds like a great relationship, good luck with that rofl

lol you believe that shit? i wouldnt take his word for it. akuma has a known history for being a pathalogical liar and someone who stretches the truth.

let me break down how akuma's mind works:

female acquaintances ---> hot girlfriends with CEO fathers

females he hangs out with occasionally ---> fiance that conveniently explains his subdued post-embarrassment thread style

6093_604176778048_31708302_35313202_5109384_n.jpg

what is all the fuss about?

sure he said there was a party house and he invited his bro's down for some beach house fun

at the end of the weekend he got laid didn't he?

not really wild_fire, only when i'm around idiots who i'm not supposed to punch that randomly yell out WOOOOOO and can't handle their alcohol.

whether there was a house of 30 women or not is irrelevant and not the point of the posts, it's just an amusing side note

if you think i was annoyed because akuma didn't hook it up with a house of 30 chicks you are retarded and need some reading comprehension skills

We know you were really pissed because he didn't really plan anything aside from the supposed beach house. The only money he spent was on himself and didn't get anything for anyone else. He's a shitty host and everyone that went should have already known that.

Back