Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:
Page 16 of 549
TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
301 - 07-13-2009, 04:26
cliffs: a good sunday night

so i went to this dudes house and smoked in his garage with about 17 people. every person sat in the circle with a blunt in their hand. 7 or 8 people started their blunts and started passing em around. the others would randomly throw their blunts into the rotation when they felt like it. more blunts were also rolled and thrown in. a few ppl leave. a bong works its way around, then some more blunts. even more ppl leave. we're down to about 8 guys who still wanna smoke.

thats when this mother ****er was rolled:

this is a double blunt. note the objects placed next to it for size reference. teh weed was over flowing on it. i swear it was a roll of dimes thick the entire way down.

Sponsored Links
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
302 - 07-13-2009, 04:37

Last edited by Krayvok; 09-30-2011 at 23:12..
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
303 - 07-13-2009, 04:39

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
304 - 07-13-2009, 08:29
that looks like a dangerous blunt

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
305 - 07-13-2009, 09:19
that looks like a horribly rolled blunt.

but would get the job done anyway.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
306 - 07-13-2009, 12:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnk View Post
cliffs: a good sunday night

so i went to this dudes house and smoked in his garage with about 17 people. every person sat in the circle with a blunt in their hand. 7 or 8 people started their blunts and started passing em around. the others would randomly throw their blunts into the rotation when they felt like it. more blunts were also rolled and thrown in. a few ppl leave. a bong works its way around, then some more blunts. even more ppl leave. we're down to about 8 guys who still wanna smoke.

thats when this mother ****er was rolled:

this is a double blunt. note the objects placed next to it for size reference. teh weed was over flowing on it. i swear it was a roll of dimes thick the entire way down.
LOL at what Trav said. It does look like a pretty ugly bastard, but I am sure it wrecked some people. It is always interesting to do the big session. We used to do the shotgun start all the time back in the day (everybody with a joint, pipe, bong, etc).

It kinda started fizzling out when someone bought a new guy into the mix. He made it about 10 minutes in, and then proceeded to pass out (much like Travace posted earlier) and didn't wake up for a minute or two. He started to freak out and tell us that someone laced something, and then he passed out AGAIN. We drove him to the ER (his friend and me) and I had to sit in the waiting room for a couple of hours. Hospitals (especially ERs) are definitely not the place you want to hang out super ripped.

We pulled the big session a few times after that, but never quite with the same enthusiasm.

cmose
VeteranX
Old
307 - 07-13-2009, 13:00
I just stuff my buds in a grinder. When I start breaking it up on a magazine or a table I just end up making a mess.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
308 - 07-13-2009, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
i have not but most likely it is either pure cheese strain or its CheeseWreck which is cheese and trainwreck cross bred. I had a choice between that and Grapefruit. both i have heard good things from. I smelled the jar of Cheesewreck and it definitly has a moldy/musky cheese smell to it. Very much like blue cheese.
Cheesewreck? That **** is probably the death. I have had blue cheese strain before (blueberry x cheese) and it was amazing, though I wouldn't necessarily call it a moldy smell. I wouldn't personally smoke anything that smelled like mold, that **** can **** you up and not in a good way.

Moldy bud always smells like cat piss too me, which always amazes me that people smoke that strain.

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
309 - 07-13-2009, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmose View Post
I just stuff my buds in a grinder. When I start breaking it up on a magazine or a table I just end up making a mess.
You still gotta transfer the bud from grinder to papers/wrap right? You just dump that **** straight in?

I use a glass coffee table, it is nice because you can see all the kif (for the most part) and I feel like I am not wasting much. It does need to be cleaned pretty regularly though, or it gets really sticky.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
310 - 07-13-2009, 13:04
Just want to pass along something for the Cali peeps.

Please do not support Taxcannabis2010.org. After talking with Joe one of the original lawyers associated with the movement, he and the WHOLE legal team have left the initiative group to start their own better written, and safer initiative. He said it should be posted on the Attorney Generals site in the next few days.

After Richard Lee and the others started ignoring their input and adding in language that would increase jail time for offenses, and basically giving the right to local government to bypass state law and ignore the initiative they decided it was better to do their own thing. Richard Lee's group is interested in one thing, monopolizing the "oaksterdam" area and taking away competition.

AB390, or this new bill by Joe is leaps and bounds better for the people in California.

Also, if you are in California there will be a vote on a moratorium. http://sacramento.granicus.com/MetaV...meta_id=180859

There is a meet at City Hall in Sacramento on July 14th at 6:00pm to say NO! Basically this is an attempt by current store front owners from preventing new dispensaries from opening up in the area because they want to stifle "competition". This is a bad thing.

For those of you who are activists, or interested in protecting your rights as medicinal users please if you are the area go to this and stand up for your rights and prevent people from trying to capitalize on you being sick.

I know a lot of guys in this thread are just recreational smokers, so this isn't an attempt to try and get you guys to do anything but I figured there might be some of you who are interested.

I try and do as much as I can in my home state. I live in NY now but we are ****ed considering the fighting going on in Albany so I have been helping out as much as I can in Cali.

cmose
VeteranX
Old
311 - 07-13-2009, 13:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
You still gotta transfer the bud from grinder to papers/wrap right? You just dump that **** straight in?

I use a glass coffee table, it is nice because you can see all the kif (for the most part) and I feel like I am not wasting much. It does need to be cleaned pretty regularly though, or it gets really sticky.
I just pinch it out of the grinder carefully, and place it into a bowl. The kief catcher does its its job, and I don't have to clean up the mess

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
312 - 07-13-2009, 13:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmose View Post
I just pinch it out of the grinder carefully, and place it into a bowl. The kief catcher does its its job, and I don't have to clean up the mess
Eh, I don't like to touch it with my bare hands (if it is ground up). But if it works for you

The tempered glass is nice, I just tap my grinder on it a few times, and just about every last piece of kif comes out of the grinder. Just use a knife/card to scrap it into the paper/wrap.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
313 - 07-13-2009, 14:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow13 View Post
Just want to pass along something for the Cali peeps.

Please do not support Taxcannabis2010.org. After talking with Joe one of the original lawyers associated with the movement, he and the WHOLE legal team have left the initiative group to start their own better written, and safer initiative. He said it should be posted on the Attorney Generals site in the next few days.

After Richard Lee and the others started ignoring their input and adding in language that would increase jail time for offenses, and basically giving the right to local government to bypass state law and ignore the initiative they decided it was better to do their own thing. Richard Lee's group is interested in one thing, monopolizing the "oaksterdam" area and taking away competition.

AB390, or this new bill by Joe is leaps and bounds better for the people in California.

Also, if you are in California there will be a vote on a moratorium. http://sacramento.granicus.com/MetaV...meta_id=180859

There is a meet at City Hall in Sacramento on July 14th at 6:00pm to say NO! Basically this is an attempt by current store front owners from preventing new dispensaries from opening up in the area because they want to stifle "competition". This is a bad thing.

For those of you who are activists, or interested in protecting your rights as medicinal users please if you are the area go to this and stand up for your rights and prevent people from trying to capitalize on you being sick.

I know a lot of guys in this thread are just recreational smokers, so this isn't an attempt to try and get you guys to do anything but I figured there might be some of you who are interested.

I try and do as much as I can in my home state. I live in NY now but we are ****ed considering the fighting going on in Albany so I have been helping out as much as I can in Cali.
good luck! too bad here in texas legalization isnt even a viable topic...not even for medical usage. but **** that if it's gonna stop me from bothering my congressman about it

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
314 - 07-13-2009, 15:16
ah yeah

BogartBogey
Veteran++
Old
315 - 07-13-2009, 15:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
that looks like a horribly rolled blunt.

but would get the job done anyway.

i was there to smoke it, and it wasnt rolled the best but still was good haha

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
316 - 07-13-2009, 15:43
Well hello there.

badacidtrip
VeteranX
Old
317 - 07-13-2009, 15:57
finishing off the last couple bowls-worth of mids

Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
318 - 07-13-2009, 16:10

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
319 - 07-13-2009, 16:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray View Post
Would be nice to right about now. Someone roast one for me
aye aye

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
320 - 07-13-2009, 16:39

Page 16 of 549

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , $$bluntz$$ , ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , 4/20 24/7 365 , 4:20 , :bandit: , im drunk , its 16:20 somewhere , itt: we smoke weed , iv:xx , krayvok is a fagvok , krayvok rocks! , legless dogs , lol stoners lol , mary jane , meat was here , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , poking smot , r.i.p. green room , reefer , ryan , theprovider , thirsty dead children , time to call the dea , toke , toke 420 dude stoned , wheres the hookers , who-gets-jailed-next pool , yarr matey i banged katie