Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PROOF] Medical Marijuana > Cops
Page 1 of 4
kharnal
VeteranX
Old
1 - 07-10-2009, 22:26
A month ago I drove to my mom's house to pick up some stuff I left after I moved. On the way back I went to meet my friends Tony and Joaquin and buy some bud. I know Tony through Joaquin and the last time we hung out, Tony and I got our marijuana recommendation from this shady ass looking doctor (the price was right though). I find out when I meet them, that the doctor got in trouble somehow and his validation hotline number was no longer working. GREAT! We smoked a ****ing fat all keef blunt in a parking lot and hung out. My friends brought up it was Tony's birthday and wanting to get a free lap dance. I said "I guess" and off we went.

Well on the way a ****ing cop flipped a ***** and started following us. UGH! Sure enough, I get the lights and get pulled over. Well I produced my info but totally couldn't find my registration. Officer asks me if I can step out of the car, so I stupidly just do it, of course closing my door. So he starts asking me about my friends, at which point sobering up and realizing that I was retarded for even stepping out of the car, I stop talking. So he asks my friends to step out of the car and they LEAVE THEIR DOORS WIDE OPEN LIKE TARDS! The two officers just start peeking all inside my car without even talking to anyone. They ask to search my friends and my friends comply, one friend has weed in his pocket, the other has an empty keef container. They ask to search me and I refuse (even though I had literally nothing in my pockets).

One of the officers goes back to his cruiser and starts putting on some blue gloves. I saved my ass i think by saying "What reason do you have to search my car?"

"Well, you couldn't find your registration." HAHA VERY FUNNY *******

I respond "That is not probable cause to search my car and I have not consented to a search."

He ignores me and searches anyway. Of course he finds my weed that I just bought and had not opened, and A FLASK AND A 3/4 BOTTLE OF WHISKEY IN MY BACK SEAT. He asks if the marijuana is mine and I produced my medical marijuana recommendation. He starts talking about how I have to keep it in my trunk and not have it in my car at all unless I'm driving straight home after purchasing (ALL BULL**** BY THE WAY). He goes back to the cruiser and after some time produces a ticket for...

VC 23322 - Possession of an open container (driver)
VC 23323 - Possession of marijuana (driver)

so he pours out my alcohol and gives it back to me and TAKES MY MARIJUANA. I explain to the officer that the marijuana is lawful and he has no right to take it from me. He ignores me and drives away.

...Bill and Ted style phone booth time-warp to a month later (today)...

I show up to court and take a seat. The public defender, Jason, offers his services immediately and I fill out the necessary paperwork. I checked the registry and sure enough, Tony had his name up there. I was an hour late (on purpose) and Tony wasn't there. After waiting a long ass time I meet with the defender and explain what happened, I make sure to mention that Tony and I have the same doctor and he wasn't at court today. Jason goes to call my doctor and then goes to his office for like 30 minutes to do research on the doctor. He comes back with a fax and some interweb documents. Later on, Jason talks with the prosecutor about my case and is being totally casual about it, not exactly the most reassuring thing to see from your lawyer...

The judge comes in and starts going through another round of cases (I had been there 3 hours at this point). When my name is close to being called, Jason turns around in his seat and whispers across the room to me "I'm getting it dismissed!" So my name is finally called and I step up into the box. Noah presents my case very quickly and the prosecutor responds by requesting to dismiss the case! AWESOME! I go and take a seat, just wanting to check in with Noah before leaving.

The judge asks, "What about Mr. Tony Rositas, is he at court today?"

The PROSECUTOR responds, "I know it is unusual but in the interest of the court's time, I'm requesting a dismissal of that case as well."

HOLY ****! That ****ing wins for him!

So this is where things get weird, the prosecutor turns around in his seat and gives me a nod and a slight smile. (not a gay smile/nod you ****ing friendgots)

Around 10 minutes later, I speak with Jason outside the court and ask why I got the ENTIRE case dismissed, including the open container.

"Well I guess he didn't read the case carefully."

Alright, but what's up with the smile and nod then...?

Whatever, I have to get to work. I got the web address for paperwork to file a Motion to Return Property Illegally Seized that I will file on Monday, so I can get my weed back and headed out with a big smile on my face the rest of the day.

Cliffs:
-Got a ticket for marijuana and an open container
-My case was dismissed
-My friend who didn't show up to court also had his case dismissed.
-Medical Marijuana > Cops

Sponsored Links
Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 07-10-2009, 22:30
yawn

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
3 - 07-10-2009, 22:30
Where do you live?

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 07-10-2009, 22:31
**** thread

kharnal
VeteranX
Old
5 - 07-10-2009, 22:31
Los Angeles

DrSupey
Custom title by
Rayn
Old
6 - 07-10-2009, 22:33
420 lol

Kind regards
DrSupey

krustyy
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 07-10-2009, 22:38
You're a moron. Why did you have a half consumed bottle of whiskey in your car? Were you high at the time you were pulled over?

CarpeIppon
Veteran++
Old
8 - 07-10-2009, 22:48
holy **** at supey's sig. Big enough?

krustyy
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 07-10-2009, 22:50
you're going to see a lot fo sigs like that tonight.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 07-10-2009, 22:55
BTW another win for us Medical Marijuana users is you are now allowed to sue the cops for any weed plants they destroy or like you the buds taken.

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
11 - 07-10-2009, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharnal View Post
Los Angeles
I think I know the doctor you're talking about. Black dude?

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 07-10-2009, 22:58
I'm all for the legalization of marijuana or decriminalization atleast, but let's not kid ourselves here.

I'm getting tired of all these people that claim they need marijuana because of "chronic pain" or "anxiety". Face it. You smoke it because you want to get high. I'd say a small percentage of people who get medical marijuana actually require it for it medicinal reasons.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 07-10-2009, 22:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
I'm all for the legalization of marijuana or decriminalization atleast, but let's not kid ourselves here.

I'm getting tired of all these people that claim they need marijuana because of "chronic pain" or "anxiety". Face it. You smoke it because you want to get high. I'd say a small percentage of people who get medical marijuana actually require it for it medicinal reasons.
my Dr. disagrees.

i will not take your chemical pills for my pains.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 07-10-2009, 23:01
dumb thread

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 07-10-2009, 23:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
my Dr. disagrees.

i will not take your chemical pills for my pains.
Yet you'll inhale burning plant matter and share your medicinal marijuana with people who don't need it medicinally.

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
16 - 07-10-2009, 23:04
Quote:
I'd say a small percentage of people who get medical marijuana actually require it for it medicinal reasons.
You'd be wrong. I know the owners and managers of two clinics and have seen the people who frequent them. Yes, there are some people that don't honestly have a legit reason, but they are not the majority.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 07-10-2009, 23:07
Quote:
Yet you'll inhale burning plant matter and share your medicinal marijuana with people who don't need it medicinally.
no if i share its stuff i buy off the streets and i vape.

Spoiler

gabe
VeteranX
Old
18 - 07-10-2009, 23:08
so you still don't even know why it was dismissed. astounding

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 07-10-2009, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by nSpectre View Post
You'd be wrong. I know the owners and managers of two clinics and have seen the people who frequent them. Yes, there are some people that don't honestly have a legit reason, but they are not the majority.
not what ive seen and i hold my card and have been to prolly 15 places now.

1 out of 10 look like some old vet..the rest are young people or people my age who dont look like they need it to me.

regardless who ****ing cares...... this is just the first step to it becoming recreationaly legal. The foot in teh door so to speak.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 07-10-2009, 23:13
I honestly don't really care. I just find it funny how on forums that I frequent, there's an abundance of people who apparently need it for medical reasons, and most of them are under the age of 30. I have a feeling many of them don't actually need it.

Page 1 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [PROOF] Medical Marijuana > Cops

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cops , court , kharma , weed