So who got Prototype today? by Morbid - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So who got Prototype today?
Page 10 of 12
luvz2spooge
Veteran++
Old
181 - 06-15-2009, 13:00
I just finished it up last night.
I agree the elisibeth greene fight sucked, mainly beacuse you kept getting swarmed by hunters while trying to recoup hp. I used the blade drop and graveyard spikes, took about 20 minutes.

Wasnt too fond of the ending, but at least they let you free roam after.
I dont see why Id want to restart again with all my powers since I got them all the first run through. I think ill enjoy free roam and side missions for a few more days then Im done with this game.

Sponsored Links
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
182 - 06-15-2009, 13:14
i may play through again on hard for ****s - it didn't dawn on me that i wasn't playing on hard until the supreme hunter fight halfway through

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
183 - 06-15-2009, 17:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
i may play through again on hard for ****s - it didn't dawn on me that i wasn't playing on hard until the supreme hunter fight halfway through
I was thinking the same thing. I'm not quite done yet, but I'm already thinking of playing it at Hard, and trying to get 100% complete if I can.

The more I play this game, the more I think they based a lot of the abilities on Spawn. It's uncanny some of the **** he does. I seriously like walking into a base, putting on the armor and blade, and just wafflestomping the **** out of them. It's not the most efficient way, but it sure as **** is fun.

I finished the Greene fight about 10 minutes ago. Got it on the first try, but I can totally see the frustration you must have felt when the power went out. It's a long fight, and pretty repetitive. I think next time, if I do play it on Hard, I'm going to use less Devastators for the base, and see if it quickens the fight, and I'll make sure I'm fully loaded when she drops so I can unload as much as possible. About 1/4 of the way through, I realized it was much more efficient to ensure you had max Crit, pick off a single base, and then go recharge. Fun fight, though.

It took me a fair amount of time before I started consuming for health. I didn't realize that you got so much more health when you consumed over just killing and taking their mass. I wish I'd realized it earlier, because it would have made a lot of **** easier (I did the entire Supreme Hunter fight without consuming a ****ing thing).

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
184 - 06-15-2009, 18:05
yeah and when you upgrade your consume so that you gain more health per consume it's pretty awesome.

consuming a hunter felt like cheating

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
185 - 06-15-2009, 19:36
Quote:
yeah and when you upgrade your consume so that you gain more health per consume it's pretty awesome.

consuming a hunter felt like cheating
Yeah. Somehow I think some of those boss battles are going to be easier knowing that. The Hunters I consumed, because, well, it was obvious (big ****ing DNA strands above their head). I just didn't realize until partway through the game that it worked for everyone.

Anyway... gotta go. Hockey camp.

luvz2spooge
Veteran++
Old
186 - 06-15-2009, 19:45
anyone find any easter eggs yet?

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 06-15-2009, 19:48
I need to upgrade my skills or something. I've been using mainly the muscle mass power doing a lot of flying kicks and such. I swear it took me 30 minutes to kill
Spoiler

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
188 - 06-15-2009, 20:52
for fun i used strictly the muscle mass power on the last fight, with it fully upgraded. worked out pretty well

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 06-15-2009, 21:09
I use the flying kick too much. It's way too handy. It dominates choppers with muscle mass.

Mudman
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 06-16-2009, 00:52
I just bought the game. I don't think I'm going to progress any farther. I'm just going to keep running down sidewalks with a car in my hand close lining every single person.

afex
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
191 - 06-16-2009, 00:56
whipfist is so overpowered it's awesome.

makes it so easy to consume enemies during a fight like in the:

Spoiler

it's just hack, sweep, consume, repeat.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
192 - 06-16-2009, 01:57
yeah that street sweep thing is awesome

Heimdal
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 06-16-2009, 02:35
the blade drop is probably the most overpowered move so far. it one shots hunters from only a small jump.

musclemass is a lot of fun though. walking down a street punching everyone in half and throwing people across the map hasn't gotten old yet

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
194 - 06-16-2009, 02:39
yeah the 1 shotting tanks with a blade drop is a little overpowered. i think they should leave the 1 shotting tank thing to the fists or something maybe, since the blade is so good for everything else

Heimdal
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 06-16-2009, 02:41
should have left one shotting tanks to the elbow drop for the hammerfist. it's pretty amusing to do that.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
196 - 06-16-2009, 02:41
yeah i think that's what i meant, sorry

lol brain not working

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
197 - 06-16-2009, 14:23
Quote:
yeah the 1 shotting tanks with a blade drop is a little overpowered. i think they should leave the 1 shotting tank thing to the fists or something maybe, since the blade is so good for everything else
That's probably one of the only peeves I have for the game. Most of the other powers are still very useful later in the game, but some of the weapons... not so much. I don't seem to find myself using the claws or the hammerfist at all right now. It's pretty much just the blade and the whip. The armor vs. shield depends on the opponents. If there are a lot of dudes taking shots at me I usually go armor to mitigate the damage, but obviously mobility can be a much better approach.

I have to admit though, it's fun running down the street in the armor and just knocking **** out of the way. "Excuse me. Pardon me. Hey, **** off, I'm running here."

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
198 - 06-16-2009, 14:27
agreed - by the end of things, i felt like i could get away with using the whip & blade exclusively and do anything i wanted, and never felt like i NEEDED to switch to any other powers beyond those 2.

that being said, i still found the other powers to be a ton of fun - just not necessary, if that makes any sense.

i also have to give a positive recommendation for anyone who's beat the game to go back & play the newgame+ mode. for me it's like a definite enhancement to the "hello, i am death incarnate, nice 2 meet u" feeling.

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
199 - 06-16-2009, 16:02
Quote:
agreed - by the end of things, i felt like i could get away with using the whip & blade exclusively and do anything i wanted, and never felt like i NEEDED to switch to any other powers beyond those 2.

that being said, i still found the other powers to be a ton of fun - just not necessary, if that makes any sense.

i also have to give a positive recommendation for anyone who's beat the game to go back & play the newgame+ mode. for me it's like a definite enhancement to the "hello, i am death incarnate, nice 2 meet u" feeling.
I did find that on the last boss...

Spoiler

Sojourn
VeteranX
Old
200 - 06-16-2009, 16:09
Holy crap. I was wondering what you meant about the New Game+ mode. I left the game after beating it and didn't test out anything new. All your powers... holy ****. I was hoping they would do something like that, but I didn't think they would.

Maybe I'll do hard later. Death Incarnate calls to me.

Page 10 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So who got Prototype today?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
badmofo has a huge penis