[Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me

Huh? Are you under the impression that I don't like Chevy or something?

I don't know anything about the new crop of FWD 'popular tuner' cars... Im sure the Cobalt is just fine. All Im saying is that he's either full of shit about his trap speed or that something is really wrong with his car. Whats so hard to understand?

What kind of car traps 125 and only does 13.5???

125 with 13.5 impossible

Huh? Are you under the impression that I don't like Chevy or something?

I don't know anything about the new crop of FWD 'popular tuner' cars... Im sure the Cobalt is just fine. All Im saying is that he's either full of shit about his trap speed or that something is really wrong with his car. Whats so hard to understand?

What kind of car traps 125 and only does 13.5???

Yeah, that's the impression I'm getting. I even called him on his bullshit. He's lying, I know that much.

It sounded like you were hating on the cobalt just because it was a chevy. It kicks every other car even close in performance, straight line and curves by a mile. (Even STI's)

just bought it 1 month ago, 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander
JA4LS31W19Z004024-1.jpg

2002 BMW 650s
200904280943240.bmw%20ray%20turner.JPG

neither are pics of mine. i haven't had a chance to snap any pics of the car and the bike I just bought and am waiting for a few things to go through before i pick it up.

This thread smells of shit so bad I think Im in Nebraska!
Post some slips, or videos to back your smelly shit up, or shut up!

Yes, I can post me passing a
Ferrari-Testarossa-Yellow-Side-st.jpg

And waxing a car with 100+ more HP than I in the 1/4.

Yes, I am drunk, but speak the truf!

The new Cobalts are damn nice cars for what they are. They run with cars that are a couple classes above them.

Regardless of how fast they are, it doesn't change the fact they are piece of shit Chevys with absolutely no resale.

2005 Corolla CE
Just now creeping up on 90k on it. Its a great all around car.
Good gas mileage. Smooth ride. Interior is not all cramped and clusterfucked.
And at least its 5spd.
05corolla_ce-1.jpg

I still stand by my claim that it's possible for him to trap that speed if he's got the smallest pulley ever so it's boosting like CRAZY, no traction first or second then rocketing. There was a video of a 280z or some shit that had some monster turbo that had a 3 second 60' but ran like mid 12's at like 140 or some nonsense like that.

Yeah, and my bicycle does 12s. :rolleyes:

He's full of shit, you don't run 13s with a 125mph trap speed. That kind of trap is good for 11s, even 10s on a really hard launch.

Back