[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

he's been carrying the puck and attacking REALLY well... SJ doesn't seem interested in trying to stop him and everytime he's in their zone he's a huge threat either on the point or pinching.

he's one of my favourite players to watch; he's just so smart and so good.

he's been carrying the puck and attacking REALLY well... SJ doesn't seem interested in trying to stop him and everytime he's in their zone he's a huge threat either on the point or pinching.

he's one of my favourite players to watch; he's just so smart and so good.

One of the things that still surprises me, no matter how often I see it, is how he can go into the corner against anyone (and even multiple players) and still get the puck out - and he usually gets it out cleanly too.

It's not like he powers his way through them. He just kind of sneaks in and takes the puck. When there are three or more players along the boards, he's usually a few feet away looking for an opening, and then he does the same thing.

I realize his hockey IQ is a big part of that, and he's easily one of the smartest to play the game, but it's one thing to know it and quite another to see it in action.

image001euc.jpg

Simeon Varlamov
56/57 - 98%
.5 Goals Against Average

He's playing well but I think he only got a shutout this game because the Rags just played like shit. And why would Avery go and talk shit to a Russian goalie that needs an interpreter? He got a fucking penalty for that retarded punch. The game was over, his antics were useless.

Back