[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 227 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 227 of 229
mstrike
VeteranXV
Old
4521 - 04-15-2009, 17:58
telos... you suck.

Sponsored Links
cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4522 - 04-15-2009, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
Uh, if all I do is post the back and forth e-mails and the graphs they have no legal leg to stand on.
then your site isn't going to go anywhere. you have to provide an interpretation of the facts contained in those charts and graphs and emails.

MediaPost Publications Court Allows Dentist To Sue Writer Of Bad Yelp Review 03/23/2009
Yelp posts - Politics and Law - CNET News

yeah, have fun with that.

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
4523 - 04-15-2009, 19:51

D
VeteranXX
Old
4524 - 04-16-2009, 01:30
What a waste of time. Newspaper was best option.
Now, you got nothing.

jordanthug
Veteran++
Old
4525 - 04-16-2009, 09:23
haha what a *****. if your wife wants to get with a real man(thug) ill be here

dr. nick
VeteranXX
Old
4526 - 04-16-2009, 10:39
Quote:
Dear ****,

In reference to your email; "...You threw my votes out..." please provide
information supporting that claim.

Dream Wedding Admin
805-351-8809
www.FeldmannNissan.com
what should I say?

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4527 - 04-16-2009, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by D View Post
What a waste of time. Newspaper was best option.
Now, you got nothing.
uh... what are you talking about I already said I have been contacted by two of the local newspapers. Just got done with an hour phone interview with one and the other should will be talking with me tomorrow if the schedule holds.

The reporter I talked to today said she will be contacting both the dealership and the contest administration and if they close the door on her too she will be putting together an article if they give her some answers then I'll have answers and we will procede from there.

Lamb
VeteranX
Old
4528 - 04-16-2009, 22:22
dude, i clicked that ****ing link nearly every day for a good month

you better get that goddamned wedding, you bastard

Core
VeteranXV
Old
4529 - 04-17-2009, 00:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post

forreal cuz you worked so hard for this. man you are owed something.

MrSmall
VeteranXV
Old
4530 - 04-17-2009, 13:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Core View Post
forreal cuz you worked so hard for this. man you are owed something.
oh **** son

cause he's totally asking for something in that post

Smaqaho
VeteranXV
Old
4531 - 04-17-2009, 20:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb View Post

Same.

I'm upset because of the fact I did this daily (my wife also voted half or more of the days, as did a few people at work), but moreso because despite the behavior of some TW members we once again pulled together to win big.

Though I feel bad thinking this way, I do hope something bad happens to the 2nd couple on or before their wedding day. Telos took the high road and I think is assuming they wish him and his fiance well, but the rest of us know exactly what happened and will continue to happen as they (and their friends) will forever laugh at the couple that beat them yet was disqualified because Tribalwar.com beat out their gang of 15 year old XBox fags.

I won't be doing anything to the 2nd couple, and I did copy & paste OriginaL's e-mail with enough changes to make it look like it wasn't copypasta, but I won't discourage others from acting maliciously to get them back for ****ting on us.

Telos should have listened to almost everyone here and sought legal help immediately. Playing nice only led to being ignored and pushed aside, and he put A LOT of ****ing work into this win. He didn't simply post a thread here asking for votes like most of us would. He spent hours each day following voting trends, documenting our votes, contacting people outside TW, and giving 110% or more to help his cause. Even if telos never gains anything from this besides knowledge that winning via TW comes with side effects, I wish him and his fiance nothing but the best. Marriage and fatherhood have been amazing for me and I hope they have long happy & healthy lives together as well.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
4532 - 04-18-2009, 10:31
when the **** are the gates gonna open? im getting bored with this.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4533 - 04-19-2009, 00:43
well considering i have two different reporters "investigating" the dealerships side now would be a bad time to do anything stupid.

Ezlpo
Veteran++
Old
4534 - 04-19-2009, 02:17
Telos, I fully intend on ruining any chance you have on getting anything.

Of course that means I need only do nothing because without a lawyer you ain't getting ****.

You are such a ****ing *****.

Schweik
VeteranXX
Old
4535 - 04-19-2009, 21:24
The earlier consumerist.com suggestion bears repeating.

Wraithed
VeteranXX
Old
4536 - 04-20-2009, 14:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezlpo View Post
Telos, I fully intend on ruining any chance you have on getting anything.

Of course that means I need only do nothing because without a lawyer you ain't getting ****.

You are such a ****ing *****.

disclaimer226
VeteranX
Old
4537 - 04-22-2009, 13:05
this sucked

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4538 - 04-22-2009, 17:58
Well I've heard a bit back from one of the reports in the form of a follow up question.

Scott Toland directly referenced "form posts to telos"(not forum) as a reason for disqualification and had the reporter ask me about it. So it does look like it was forum actions at this point which don't really seem to be a legitimate reason for a DQ (unless I said something, which I don't think I did. possibly something out of context though). I'll update again as soon as I hear more.

Haven't heard back from the other reporter but she didn't say she was going to get back to me til tomorrow.

Rho
VeteranXV
Old
4539 - 04-24-2009, 10:40
Bloop.

Wannacookie
VeteranXX
Old
4540 - 04-24-2009, 14:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
Well I've heard a bit back from one of the reports in the form of a follow up question.

Scott Toland directly referenced "form posts to telos"(not forum) as a reason for disqualification and had the reporter ask me about it. So it does look like it was forum actions at this point which don't really seem to be a legitimate reason for a DQ (unless I said something, which I don't think I did. possibly something out of context though). I'll update again as soon as I hear more.

Haven't heard back from the other reporter but she didn't say she was going to get back to me til tomorrow.
Sounds like discrimination on the basis of who your voters were; internet forum goers rather than canvassing the neighborhood/state for votes. Go ACLU on their ass.

Page 227 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless