[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 224 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 224 of 229
-=TTC=-Serpreme
VeteranXV
Old
4461 - 04-11-2009, 21:23
email sent.

Sponsored Links
Zlex
VeteranXX
Old
4462 - 04-11-2009, 21:27
I wrote a letter, didn't send yet. review, etc etc.

Please direct this to the public relations representative for the Feldmann Nissan Giveaway contest which ended on March 31st, 2009.

To whom it may concern,

I am contacting you to express my outrage with regards to the recent Feldmann Nissan Wedding Giveaway 'Contest'.

Hundreds of of Brandan Iwaszko and Gabrielle Pastore's friends, including myself, voted diligently and consistently for a month in hopes of winning a free wedding for them.

During the contest they were the only top couple to have votes removed by the auditing system put in place by the contest administrators. The audit was so poorly conducted it removed a vast number of legitimate voters who had to petition to have their votes re-instated. Despite this Brandan and Gabrielle still had the most votes at the end of the contest. However, they were disqualified after the contest closed for reasons not disclosed.

Given that the system previously removed valid voters, the results should have been reviewed and confirmed with the actual voters to ensure accuracy. This did not happen. Instead we were treated to legal gymnastics about how we had no right to access the audit information.

Despite the flaws of the audit system, I have no doubt that almost every top couple had illegitimate votes, including Brandan and Gabrielle. To believe otherwise would be irrational. But, to lay blame on the contestants for the actions of other people is ridiculous. They did not court that behavior, they did not encourage it; in fact, exactly the opposite, after the initial audit Brandan and Gabrielle were extremely steadfast about reminding us all to play by the rules. If the contest were to be run in such a manner, holding the contestants accountable for their voters, any couple could simply win by sabotaging the other with illegitimate votes. Almost any couple could be disqualified.

The contest was a blatant scam. Using their anything goes audit system, the contest administrators had the power to pick the winner as they pleased, pure cronyism and favoritism. The 'winning' couple garnered almost a thousand votes in the last hour of the contest, and we are supposed to believe that these were legitimate? That those votes passed through the audit? This kind of blatant rigging displays nothing but pure contempt for the average consumer.

I am always amazed by people who fall for these information mining scams, and I never thought I would be one of them; but then I never thought Nissan would brand their name at the top of one. Please remove all my personal details from your records.

Regards,

Last edited by Zlex; 04-11-2009 at 21:33.. Reason: grammars
Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
4463 - 04-11-2009, 21:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post

If you want to help out send that e-mail that was drafted out to feldmann and the administration. If they know its more than just me that cares about the issue they will be more open to rectifying the situation.
what page was it in? I'll send a copy in.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4464 - 04-11-2009, 21:54
The one zlex just posted carries a bit much emotion but it does state the facts and gets the point across.

A little tamer one is in the OP.

travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4465 - 04-11-2009, 22:02
copy and pasting an email sure does make you look like you give a **** eh

Core
VeteranXV
Old
4466 - 04-11-2009, 22:57
My e-mail to Feldman:

Greetings.

I am a friend of Brandan Iwaszko & Gabrielle Pastore, the couple that was recently disqualified in your wedding giveaway contest despite being the apparent winners. I have been in contact with Brandon and have kept abreast of the contest events as they relate to Brandon and Gabrielle, and I would like to politely express my outrage and disbelief at they way this contest has been run. To disqualify legitimate winners without explanation or recourse is not only wrong, but it is a black mark on the Feldman Nissan dealership as well as the Nissan brand name. Feldman Nissan's actions have placed an unfair burden on Brandon and Gabrielle just as they are about to embark on their new life together. This has been difficult for Brandon and Gabrielle and I admire the way that they have handled themselves. It's easy for me to believe that there are many people out there that would have reacted less gracefully.

I would ask that the administrators of the contest please reconsider their decision. It is the fair and right thing to do. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,

xxxxxx

I hope it helps.

Xapz
VeteranX
Old
4467 - 04-11-2009, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake{TS} View Post
so, the ownus is upon feldmann...
onus

dr. nick
VeteranXX
Old
4468 - 04-11-2009, 23:22
just sent this email

Quote:
Please accept my request to remove my info from your database. I was
one of the many that voted in your contest to support my friend but
you threw my votes out and my friend didn't win. The other couple
that won was also using the internet so why not disqualify them too?

### my address here ###

Its obvious this contest was corrupt as the winning couple was not
disqualified for using mas internet voting. I had been voting for
"Brandan Iwaszko & Gabrielle Pastore" and I hear they didnt win even
though they had the most votes.

I would also like to know how the winning couple managed to get a
thousand votes counted the last hour and all of them were legit, yet
you still throw out my vote.

Next time I talk to someone from Minneapolis Ill see if they heard
about your Nissan dealership because you guys just ran a total scam of
a contest.

If you're going to throw out internet voting then dont take someone in
second place thats using internet voting also.

Sincerely,

SniperOmega
VeteranXX
Old
4469 - 04-12-2009, 01:17
paying money for the lawyer will end up being like u got a discount wedding if done right.

worth investing in?

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4470 - 04-12-2009, 02:02
Here is the advise A laywer told me regarding your DQ.

Quote:
The contest rules are one of the keys in the situation. Did the contest rules have any description up front about what a qualified voter was? Or any rules about how voter accuracy could or could not be a factor in your disqualification from the contest before results became final? Get a local lawyer to read over the contest rules with you to give you advise.
The way he saw it. They can not DQ you because of voters. They could determine invalid votes and remove them from your total. However at that point they need to also do it for all contestants otherwise all entrants do not have the same odds of winning, which is illegal.

Do yourself a favor and take a lawyer with you. You can win the 60k + lawyer fees.

Last edited by Ksera; 04-12-2009 at 02:05..
travelyan
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4471 - 04-12-2009, 02:28
did both you and the lawyer misspell "advice" or are you paraphrasing

Flagship
VeteranX
Old
4472 - 04-12-2009, 08:12
man this situation is such a mess
I still can't believe they dared to just disqualify you

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4473 - 04-12-2009, 10:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelyan View Post
did both you and the lawyer misspell "advice" or are you paraphrasing
I hope paraphrasing...

I think I will wait until you get your lawyer to send me an e-mail directly.

Because there was almost not transparency we don't really know the reasons other than because we say so. I'm hoping to uncover them at my meeting next week. I think bringing a lawyer to this first meeting will cause more harm than help since they seem to be very receptive to still dealing with me.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
4474 - 04-12-2009, 11:46
you can't be held responsible for fraudulent votes unless you solicited or encouraged these votes.

the votes/voters need to be punished, not you. you never encouraged cheating.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
4475 - 04-12-2009, 12:12
GOD ****ING DAMNIT!

This is egregious! I've been at sea for the past week, and just got back to the interweb. I can't believe they disqualified you. total bull****. good luck with your meeting.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
4476 - 04-12-2009, 16:07
i just emailed some death threats

jordanthug
Veteran++
Old
4477 - 04-12-2009, 23:34
to their kids

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
4478 - 04-13-2009, 03:17
i mailed those cocksuckers some goblindave pics. hopefully their vomit will ruin their computers.

Stimpson
VeteranXV
Old
4479 - 04-13-2009, 07:01
I didn't vote because I live in the UK and have no real clue who you are. But damn, sucks that they disqualified you.

Interested to see how this develops though, I very much doubt teedub will let it die hahah

triple
VeteranXV
Old
4480 - 04-13-2009, 07:10
I still dont understand why you havent hired a lawyer yet

it certainly would get better results than a bunch of angry internet people writing letters

worse comes to worst I say you probably get a settlement out of it

Page 224 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless