who deleted my thread?

so wait is kura pissed off because we found out his name and where he lives?

Is that the gist of all this retarded drama? or am I missing something more...juicy..
nothing big

Kurayami made fun of people for going to community college yet he was in one most of the time he posted on TW, he even joined:

Asnuntuck Community College
For immediate release- April 3, 2006

Phi Theta Kappa Earns Five-Star Award

Phi Theta Kappa, an international honor society of the two year colleges

no i knew if i posted he would never post again

and i felt bad for him, I could have easily released it when he posted my name publically but i dont play those games it's retarded i have some moral character its a videogame forum nothing more...

good for you.

kura was the funniest thing about tw. the forum is ruined now...

that is, if he really isn't coming back which I personally doubt.

People figured out his real name, found out he was exactly the sad hypocritical sack of shit everyone suspected him of being, and left because he knows that we know and his shtick is up.

ok I got the real name part, but I don't understand the rest of your post.

so wait is kura pissed off because we found out his name and where he lives?

Is that the gist of all this retarded drama? or am I missing something more...juicy..

I'd be afraid too if I posted the shit he did.

Kurayami trolled, stalked and aggrivated many many people on these forums.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone beat him to within an inch of his life.

"stalked"

Dude are you kidding, I find it fucking hilarious how much people think Kura "stalked" people but they're ok with Jason Kotz the creepiest motherfucker around still being here.

That's pretty much bullshit. With notable exceptions (like Sarcastick/LGBR), none of the assholes on this board ever came even close to a serious ass kicking IRL when confronted at my LANs. I think the worst it ever got was me pinning iStream to the ground after he grabbed my neck while drunk....or maybe right afterwards when I dragged his drunk buddy to the front desk to eject him.

Kura has trolled me way too many times. He's a jackass and a liar, sure, but not worth an ass kicking.

Anguish, you're a complete jackass, and have been for many years - but you're not worth getting worked up over. No one here is.

you really have no idea how these forums work do you?

ok I got the real name part, but I don't understand the rest of your post.

His name is known. Its out of the box. There isn't any reason to leave TW once people know who you are because leaving doesn't change that fact. What it does change is that everyone knows the guy who trolled clown colleges for the longest time was actually enrolled in one at the same. His trolling only worked because he maintained (or thought he maintained) some sort of superiority which he no longer has.

ha, i just read the last 2 pages. i laughed.

on a side note, can someone please explain the Jason Kotz thing? i was busy with work around the time this thing hit TW

Back