who deleted my thread?

I was just at Uconn, and was talking to giga about how funny it would be to see him riding around campus on his bike.

I also fingered a stripper at electric blue in tolland that weekend.

I wonder what he'll do with his time now. He has posted 100,000 times, I mean, that is a significant portion of your life spent on one forum. We'll never see his photography now :(

I find it amazing that in all the Kura 'dance puppet dance' threads where he 'expertly' trolled people that they never released this info earlier.

no i knew if i posted he would never post again

and i felt bad for him, I could have easily released it when he posted my name publically but i dont play those games it's retarded i have some moral character its a videogame forum nothing more...

no i knew if i posted he would never post again

and i felt bad for him, I could have easily released it when he posted my name publically but i dont play those games it's retarded i have some moral character its a videogame forum nothing more...

Wow. You actually had that info and didn't post it during THAT?! I would have done everything in my power to fuck with him right back. No matter. It was still leaked, which means you couldn't keep your mouth shut, which means you're still a D-Bag.

I got a text message saying I need to see the epicness of said missing thread and when I got here it was gone. I am sad.

And for the record, isuk did know and wasn't leaking it because it really would ruin the fun of countertrolling Kura.

so wait is kura pissed off because we found out his name and where he lives?

Is that the gist of all this retarded drama? or am I missing something more...juicy..

Back