who deleted my thread?

Kurayami also goes to school @ UCONN

I've know that for awhile

His mother went to high school she had him when she was 24 on the west side of CT and Kura grew up in the north central area

Kura is 26-27 (27 now I believe) he was born around Vernon-Rockford he lived there as a kid then moved to Tolland and Stafford Springs

I found out about stafford when he made mention of living near a fedex processing plant and a speedway.

Stafford Motor Speedway Online

Yah... you're not creepy.

I'm glad e-thugs like kreepycat and fagtown can't get me personal informationz.

The creepy factor of this thread increased 100 fold when Jason Kotz started posting.

yeah what are the odds that an area with high population density would have three tribalwar posters close to one another

Kurayami also goes to school @ UCONN

I've know that for awhile

His mother went to high school she had him when she was 24 on the west side of CT and Kura grew up in the north central area

Kura is 26-27 (27 now I believe) he was born around Vernon-Rockford he lived there as a kid then moved to Tolland and Stafford Springs

I found out about stafford when he made mention of living near a fedex processing plant and a speedway.

Stafford Motor Speedway Online

fraggle don't lie this info was leaked by naptown

he lives with his brother James Rourke in an apartment in stafford springs

his mother Kathleen Anne Rourke died around the time he made the thread

naptown and me found the post on an old forum but we didn't want to leak it i have more morals then you would expect (naptown did leak to fraggle awhile later) now its on the forum

I've had his name the entire time he made threads about me and never leaked it, I don't need that.

Wow, KittyCat is fucking creepier than I ever could have imagined.

Back