John McCain: I hated gooks and I will hate them for as long as I live...quote me.

i dont know why anyone is arguing rilke's point

it's extremely established in popular literature

What was my point?

You mean, popular literature, like Danielle Steele?!

2015-1.jpg

Just because you kill someone, doesn't mean you hate them you retards.

It's just you value you/your ideas more then them/their ideas. I'm sure Dr. Kevorkian hated every single one of his patients too, right?

Hate is a fucking strong word but most people use it as a synonym of 'dislike' way to often. If you hate someone, you're willing to put them down or get revenge no questions asked if you thought there was a remote chance of getting away with it, or hell, just doing it because you hate them so much and it "needs" to be done. I'm sure many of you 'hate' kurayami or akuma or some shit, but don't confuse your bastardization of hate with the true meaning of wanting to fuck up the thing you hate the moment you have to deal with it.

McCain probably didn't hate the gooks before, but he sure the hell does now and repeats it to appeal to the 'lets kill foreigners' element of the republican party which is very good for him, considering everyone has already forgotten how he support(s/ed) the legalization of most illegal aliens.

That said, you can't blindly hate someone as president of the US. Seeing how you were fucking bombing them and they hated you, they sure as hell showed you how much they appreciated you. It makes sense for you to hate them back, but what is he going to do, try to embargo vietnam?

im actually surprised obama hasnt been sniped yet

I told MrsAlv quite awhile back if Obama gets elected we may be seeing our next assassinated president. There are too many rednecks and white supremacists in this country.

Seeing as how he was murdering them by dropping bombs on them, he therefore must have hated them before the whole "tiger box" thing.

Well, that, or maybe he was in the US military who happened to be at war with them at the time.

One or the other.

rilke one can make the argument that a soldier is just doing his job

but yea it's pretty much in the job description to hate the people you are dropping bombs on, otherwise you wouldn't do it

so i cant really imagine him all of a sudden hating them after the fact either

he just got vocal about it i guess haha

edit: oh skittlebrew actually tried to argue that point lmao

As a combat veteran myself, I can tell you you couldn't be more off-base.

Why are you calling me an idiot for knowing in advance what your father, with "regrets," knows in hindsight?

You're a pussy faggot who knows nothing. Just thought you might want to know. I honestly thought you were really that stupid, but I won't fall for your hook/line/sinker troll shit again. Get a life, loser.

Last edited:
Back