Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Deal] Nalgene Bottles [Hippies]
Page 1 of 2
Fox
VeteranX
Old
1 - 08-31-2008, 06:00
Nalgene Bottles 50% off with free shipping!

For the hippies on TW, Nalgene has a 50% off + free shipping code on their website.

Code is TMO1
Site at Welcome to NALGENE Outdoor!

Sponsored Links
aNimAL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 08-31-2008, 06:08
nice tags

-]DoW[-RedDeath
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 08-31-2008, 06:47
i don't know why hippies like them so much. i've got 2, i paid for one and got the other for free. they're pretty nice for taking something to drink with me.

Remo
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 08-31-2008, 06:53
my woman hates shaving her bush..so that makes her a hippy?

hmmm.......

USMC*Enima
VeteranX
Old
5 - 08-31-2008, 07:50
What does the #7 represent?

Most plastic containers are marked (usually on the bottom) with a number within a triangle with arrows - commonly known as a recycling symbol. These numbers, known as the resin identification coding system, were created in 1988 to facilitate recycling programs across the country. These recycling numbers can range from #1 to #7, depending on the type of plastic. The #7 recycling label is a catchall indicator for plastics made with a resin other than those in the #1 to #6 designations, or made of more than one resin. The #7 category not only includes polycarbonate, but also includes compostable plastics made of organic material and other types of plastic that do not necessarily contain BPA (Bisphenol-A). For example, our new Everyday***8482; line manufactured with Eastman's Tritan***8482; copolyester is a #7, but does not include BPA.

MonkeyHero
VeteranX
Old
6 - 08-31-2008, 08:59
Thanks for the tip. My old one is beat to hell and I've been meaning to pick up a BPA free one to replace it.

rainbowsky
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 08-31-2008, 09:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyHero View Post
Thanks for the tip. My old one is beat to hell and I've been meaning to pick up a BPA free one to replace it.

guard|an
VeteranX
Old
8 - 08-31-2008, 09:07
sweet. thanks.

Fireman X
VeteranX
Old
9 - 08-31-2008, 09:17
wow this works for anything on the site....should pick up one of those water packs oo

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 08-31-2008, 09:21
crashed

Big Monkey
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-31-2008, 09:53
Web service app unavailable error while going through the process. But I hit refresh as suggested and it completed the process.

Thanks!

Ruthven
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 08-31-2008, 09:58
Site is getting hammered.

Big Monkey
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 09-12-2008, 00:39
They sure are taking their sweet time with this. Guess I shouldn't complain per the good deal.

Ordered on 31st and it just got in to town today and maybe delivered tomorrow or Monday.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 09-12-2008, 02:08
That **** was over the 1st or something. I'm pissed I waited and didn't get it

CelticMojo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
15 - 09-12-2008, 02:09
Why is this a hippy thing? Seems more of a Yuppie thing to me.
A hippy would just use an old gatoraide bottle

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 09-12-2008, 02:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
my woman hates shaving her bush..so that makes her a hippy?

hmmm.......
Mine shaves completely except for a narrow landing strip thingy. .we have like 6 of those bottles.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
17 - 09-14-2008, 01:25
Quote:
Over Labor Day weekend one of our online store discount codes was mistakenly leaked to the public. This code was valid for our employees only. However, if you placed an order from Saturday night (8/30/08) through Monday morning (9/1/08), using this code and your order was accepted, we will honor the discount. Due to an unexpected increase in orders and website traffic, your shipping time may be delayed. Please allow 4 weeks for your shipment to arrive.

If you placed your order after Monday morning (9/1/08), the discount code will not be accepted. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this code was intended for employees only. The discount code has been disabled and is no longer active.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this situation. As always, we greatly respect our loyal customers and we sincerely apologize for any confusion.

Best regards,
NALGENE Outdoor Products

-raven-
VeteranX
Old
18 - 09-14-2008, 01:29
How is this a hippie thing? Those bottles are excellent for backpacking and for bringing water to the gym (to have with you so you dont have to leave your machine)

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 09-14-2008, 02:39
yea i might have to grab a couple ..thanks for the post.

Edit: **** me
Quote:
The promotional code you entered is not valid.

Last edited by Travace; 09-14-2008 at 02:45..
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
20 - 09-14-2008, 02:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
yea i might have to grab a couple ..thanks for the post.
ummm
sorry?

Quote:
Over Labor Day weekend one of our online store discount codes was mistakenly leaked to the public. This code was valid for our employees only. However, if you placed an order from Saturday night (8/30/08) through Monday morning (9/1/08), using this code and your order was accepted, we will honor the discount. Due to an unexpected increase in orders and website traffic, your shipping time may be delayed. Please allow 4 weeks for your shipment to arrive.

If you placed your order after Monday morning (9/1/08), the discount code will not be accepted. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this code was intended for employees only. The discount code has been disabled and is no longer active.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through this situation. As always, we greatly respect our loyal customers and we sincerely apologize for any confusion.

Best regards,
NALGENE Outdoor Products

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Deal] Nalgene Bottles [Hippies]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
animalforeplay , deal , gimme your jew gold , jews , nalgene , sexualfox