fuck me...ex's [pics]

OriGiNaL

Contributor
Veteran XX
Ya this is a rant, but you know what, I know there's guys on here who have the same god damn problem.

There's nothing worse then a hot fucking ex. My current gf is pretty hot so I can't complain, but fuck I definitely have a sweet mental list of ex's id love to fuck again. its even worse when you could still have them, yet you must keep your dick in the pants.

Exhibit A

1-1.jpg

2.jpg

4/10

And I wonder why she dumped you?
I'm sure it isn't because you're a guido douche.

really 4/10? I think shes pretty cute :shrug:

I actually dumped her, not that I'm proud of it. At the time I had got out of a long ass relationship and I had no interest in jumping right back into another huge relationship.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not regretful, if I was I'd simply end my current relationship and pursue the former, but don't tell me you (assuming you have dated a fair bit) never look back and think "that was a great fuck".

really 4/10? I think shes pretty cute :shrug:

I actually dumped her, not that I'm proud of it. At the time I had got out of a long ass relationship and I had no interest in jumping right back into another huge relationship.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not regretful, if I was I'd simply end my current relationship and pursue the former, but don't tell me you (assuming you have dated a fair bit) never look back and think "that was a great fuck".
I'm a virgin and I've never dated anyone.

I talked to a girl about Star Wars in 6th grade, though.

Back