Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

It was taken at Christmas time. The shit on the sofa is wrapping paper. I'm holding lotto cards (I had just turned 18) and happened to glance up at the TV while the picture was taken.

It's not a very exciting story, I'm afraid.

I've never understood why the stalkers used that one. I had posted several in the past, including a much larger and higher quality head on shot. I even look particularly stupid in that one because it was taken at the start of a hailstorm and it was hitting me in the face.

aww, poor baby is upset that we use a bad photo :D

The voluntary tax - the telltale sign of success.

Are you ever going to repost the others?
I hope you do not, as Kurachop's wouldn't be the same with a different face...err....different picture of your face.

There is something very zen in that.
Fucked if I get it, though.

You're just being gay at this point.
Where is your wall of text to refute Kuryami?
At least he's being true to his, let me see if I have this correct, douchebagity?

Refute him? Kidding, right?

The only thing Kura can offer to this thread are new recent pics of him.

Otherwise, he's just being a whining fucking hypocrite showing how easy he is to troll.

2uj5p5f.jpg

If you were truly somebody with a post graduate education that is involved in "real policy shit" in NYC, then you would not have time to post gigantic text walls in political threads all day every day. Not to mention that you wouldn't have time to stalk Animo or come up with dozens of Photoshops of me in a 24 hour period.

You're a charlatan. And you're as transparent as glass.

Fucking amen. I seriously doubt TseTse even has a job, as much as he posts on here.

aww, poor baby is upset that we use a bad photo :D
For a post-graduate student, your reading comprehension is rather poor.

My point was that there was a far worse picture of me available to the stalkers, but they didn't take it. It's rather baffling.

I'm an emo that's afraid to be himself.

Hey kura, since it bothers you so much that we use a shitty photo, give us a new one.

Us "stalkers" require better material.

You know... the fraction of the TW community that doesn't have you on ignore.

2exwp4k.jpg

Back