Kurayami, how old were you when you lost your virginity?

current age - two years

and I have rationale for that. Remember like two years ago all of Kura's posts were mopey? He'd talk about how nothing matters in the world since entropy is the driving force etc.

Then he gets a girlfriend and has drunk threads.

the boy got laid.

Brilliant Holmes!

Kura wont reply to this thread because you are all stalking him. He is currently defending himself from the stalker TRIPLE, in a thread he made about triple.

Drop_the_Soap-Its_a_trap.jpg

one of the best pics ever

Kura wont reply to this thread because you are all stalking him. He is currently defending himself from the stalker TRIPLE, in a thread he made about triple.

Threads started by kurayami about people like triple are like douchebag planets colliding. What happens when an immovable douche encounters an unstoppable douche?

Threads started by kurayami about people like triple are like douchebag planets colliding. What happens when an immovable douche encounters an unstoppable douche?

They circle each other until they meet in the middle and implode in a visual extravaganza!

kuray is a bitch. i got him blocked so i cant see his shit anyways... aww poor kuray gets his ifeelings hurt on a regular basis by random other dorks online... i wish i could meet this fuckin kid and destroy his skull and give him itchy head

Back