What Game are you currently playing?

I'm having a great deal of fun with WH40k DoW.

Also Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit is surprisingly entertaining.

I play some CoX. Occasionally fire up WC3, WoW, Mass Effect (Bring down the sky came out for PC, WOO!), VTMB, GW.

Last edited:
mainly combat arms (mix of BF2 and Counter Strike). although the hacks are getting out of hand, they're consistently patching out hacks weekly (big one tonight infact). it's a fun time waster and completely free.

i've thought about starting up x3: reunion again but it's such a bitch to relearn all the controls and has a high learning curve.

xbox live ran out so i've stopped playing GTA4 on that.

i bought bioshock when it came out but never played it, might haveto do that soon.

playing through mass effect every now and then on my main (to get to lv60) and my 2nd character (still 1 or 2 main missions to beat game, no sidequests at all).

other then that, i'll boot up project64 and play old n64 games with my younger bros/sis. mario kart, goldeneye, perfect dark, etc.

PS3: GTA4/Rock Band

Wii: Resident Evil 4, Zack & Wiki after I finish RE4, which will probably be after I finish GTA4. I should play more Smash Bros too.

Computer: just finished Penumbra: Overture. I will probably play the sequel later on.

I am behind on games. There are still more I want to buy but I have too much to finish still.

WoW

waiting for Diablo 3...but we won't be able to play it because its awesomeness will make the universe implode

I haven't played RO in a very long time. Miss that game so much.

Right now its wow, cod4, cs:s. Play lots of diff games while at work that they have. NERV Lan ftw.

Hey John, I'm currently playing ff3 for the DS as well. Care to exchange friend codes? I'm trying to unlock the Onion Knight and need a few people to send messages to.

Ever since I heard the news that KotOR online was confirmed, I've been playing KotOR an hour or so a day. I finished light side soldier/guardian yesterday and tonight I started a darkside Scoundrel, I think I'll make him a Sentinel. It's the first time I've purposely made a dark side character in that game and the outcome of some of the darkside decisions are pretty funny. After that I'll probably do a run-through of KotOR 2 as a darkside/force heavy char as well just to see what it's like. By then my training should be done in EvE and I'll re-subscribe and shoot internet spaceships again until the next long training time skill. :D

Back