Page 3 of 8
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
41 - 07-29-2008, 14:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
Couldn't ****ing hurt?
Just admit that your opinion of drilling in ecologically sensitive areas is purely partisan and you have no opinion of your own about it.

I mean, since it won't lower prices, and since you aren't an oil company executive, what the **** is allegedly in it for you?

Sponsored Links
cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 07-29-2008, 14:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
because SUVs are so damn cool. plus we have people like ted stevens and triple in this country.
oh, that's a good point.

so much for personal responsibility.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 07-29-2008, 14:17
Quote:
Couldn't ****ing hurt?

You say wind/nuclear **** like im against it. Im not. I want to do everything, not be all selective and pick and choose which methods.

What if - hypothetically - we don't develop ****? Like, NOTHING would be viable. **** just doesn't work out like we planned.

Then we're kind of in deep **** 20 years from now, eh?

If we have massive drilling operations off our coasts and in alaska, we might just be a tad better off. Better safe than sorry.
I like how on Earth day you turn on every electrical device that you own to be "edgy" and then want us to take your opinion here seriously.

Bounty
Love
Old
44 - 07-29-2008, 14:18

I hear she likes a guy who can lay some long pipe.

Rilke
VeteranX
Old
45 - 07-29-2008, 14:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post

I mean, since it won't lower prices, and since you aren't an oil company executive, what the **** is allegedly in it for you?
He needs to be right, even when he's wrong, or his ego sobs. And his ego has its fists in his *******. (And he likes that.)

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 07-29-2008, 14:19
Quote:
Just admit that your opinion of drilling in ecologically sensitive areas is purely partisan and you have no opinion of your own about it.

you should have realized by now that triple bases his political views on how many and what kind of people will be pissed off by a policy, and a bizarre concept of masculinity that's derived from pissing people off (it makes him feel powerful).

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
47 - 07-29-2008, 14:20
Quote:

but dude... we have to try all our options!!!

Personally, i could give a damn about limited ANWaR drilling. I'm definitely opposed to expanded off-shore drilling. That's never gonna happen.

Bounty
Love
Old
48 - 07-29-2008, 14:20

In this photo, Governor Sarah Palin is praying for me to visit her. One day, I will answer her prayer.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
49 - 07-29-2008, 14:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
you should have realized by now that triple bases his political views on how many and what kind of people will be pissed off by a policy, and a bizarre concept of masculinity that's derived from pissing people off (it makes him feel powerful).
That's because his fundamental reason for being "conservative" is because he comes from a lefty household. He's another Alex P Keaton wanna-be and doesnt realize it.

Indeed, he's "conservative" mostly in the sense that he's anti-liberal (as he understands it which is usually just framed for him by blogs and rush limbaugh, because he's shown time and time again to know very little about real conservative ideas)

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
50 - 07-29-2008, 14:23
Sarah-Palin-Miss-Wasilla-1984

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
51 - 07-29-2008, 14:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse View Post
Sarah-Palin-Miss-Wasilla-1984

Hmmph. Go figure.

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
52 - 07-29-2008, 14:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bounty View Post

In this photo, Governor Sarah Palin is praying for me to visit her. One day, I will answer her prayer.
she gets uglier as you post more pics, stop it!

Bounty
Love
Old
53 - 07-29-2008, 14:25

In this photo, Governor Sarah Palin signs her divorce papers so that she may fornicate with me in guiltless pleasure.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 07-29-2008, 14:44
Quote:

About 2 1/2 weeks ago, bush made, essentially a symbolic gesture, removing an executive order that had been in place regarding drilling. It did absolutely nothing, practically.

Oil has dropped like 20 bucks since. It started within 2-3 minutes after his speech. And he hasn't even DONE anything realistic yet. Just sort of threw it out there, "hey, we might be drilling more."

And that alone was enough to scare people off driving up the cost of oil.

You know what, hell, just SAY you're going to do it, and see what happens. I bet oil drops another 20. You don't even have to actually do anything.

Anyways, don't kid yourself. You may be the majority opinion on tribalwar, but you're in the minority in america. More people want to drill. And don't dismiss that as partisan rambling, I have the numbers to back it up.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 07-29-2008, 14:46
And hey, why don't you leave that decision to the people who have to live with it, up in alaska? They WANT to drill. If you're not in alaska I don't see how you have any rights as to what they do with their own state. Just as id expect alaska has no say in whether massachusetts install windmills off the mass coast. (They won't. It's too "scenic".)

Last edited by triple; 07-29-2008 at 14:48..
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
56 - 07-29-2008, 14:49
Quote:
About 2 1/2 weeks ago, bush made, essentially a symbolic gesture, removing an executive order that had been in place regarding drilling. It did absolutely nothing, practically.

Oil has dropped like 20 bucks since. It started within 2-3 minutes after his speech. And he hasn't even DONE anything realistic yet. Just sort of threw it out there, "hey, we might be drilling more."

And that alone was enough to scare people off driving up the cost of oil.
Wow.

You really do live in a delusional universe.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 07-29-2008, 14:50
You say wow, but take a look at the charts for yourself.

Or take a look at the pump. About 3.80 where I live now. Down from what, 4.15?

KnightMare
VeteranX
Old
58 - 07-29-2008, 14:53
so now triple thinks the price of oil has little to do with suppy and demand.

Georb
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
59 - 07-29-2008, 14:54
Aerotecure International - Home

I bet if we dump a billion into his research we could quickly reduce the amount of energy needed from fossil fuels and oil. That is just 1 example. Or how about 40 million dollars that we totally burned by building a prison in Iraq. Which I might add was never asked for and is not even being used.

Now onto something more important. I live in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. STAY THE **** OFF MY COAST. I love my beach, and you know I will ****ing walk to work, or car pool to work, or ride a ****ing bike. All you assholes who don't even live near these areas in question should not have a say in the matter. Your opinion means nothing. If you can put a rig on my ****ing beach then I should have every right to put a rig in you ****ing backyard.

You know triple I sometimes agree with you. But this time you are just talking out of you ass. You don't live in the area's in question and therefore you don't care what happens all you care about is making sure every piece of **** that bought a truck or SUV who doesn't need it pays less for gas. You know they can go to hell too.

Last edited by Georb; 07-29-2008 at 14:59..
triple
VeteranXV
Old
60 - 07-29-2008, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
so now triple thinks the price of oil has little to do with suppy and demand.
It has everything to do with supply and demand. A lift on the executive ban of offshore drilling hints at more supply in the future, so the people betting on the price of oil (driving oil up or down) obviously saw a potential increase in supply, driving down the price of oil. Its very simple!

I don't have to prove this is how it works because its already happened!

Page 3 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Senator Stevens (R - Alaska) Indicted

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.another jew , .bites the dust , corrupt asshole , series of tubes , stupid fucking republican