The inevitable collapse of the dollar

If the American dollar is growing weaker, how come it is equivocating with the Euro, and still stronger than the Yen and the yuan and still considered very valuable?

Considering what you've said earlier, its a remarkable statement that an American would actually say this.:picard:

i'd almost contribute the $10 FOR you so you could use search.

only if you promised to never post a thread about the united states, its currency, its government, its citizens or anything else america-related again.

deal?

Last edited:
The problem with Orbitroll threads isn't the subject matter it's Obitroll. Plus yeah OFN and all without the acknowledgment of such.

The problem with Orbitroll threads isn't the subject matter it's Obitroll. Plus yeah OFN and all without the acknowledgment of such.

It has to do with fear aswell.(ignorance is bliss)

Plus Orby isnt the right dude to spread the news among tribalwar, he justifies his own threads too quickly.

Last edited:
So where do i start investing in Yen? because if that crap does happen and the Yen shoots up through the roof, uhh ya i wana go exchange a whole bunch of dollars into yen while it's cheap

then watch my $$ profit

The dollar won't ever be worth nothing. It is supported by the United States Military. Its impossible for it to crash. Part of the reason people use currency is because of the country's ability to protect what it represents.

The dollar won't ever be worth nothing. It is supported by the United States Military. Its impossible for it to crash. Part of the reason people use currency is because of the country's ability to protect what it represents.

and how exactly do you think we pay for that military?

according to your theory of how things work, the romans should still run everything.

military_spending_pie_chart.gif

Fiat money ruined America Pt2.

Back