Fat cheeks the key to looking young

fraggle

Veteran XV
Study: Fat cheeks the key to looking young - UPI.com

DALLAS, June 25 (UPI) -- The key to having a young-looking face is fat cheeks, plastic surgeons at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas say.

Study co-author Dr. Joel Pessa said the researchers used special dyes to identify and map four cheek-fat compartments hidden deep beneath the skin. When these compartments are restored using fat, tissue fillers or artificial implants, the result is a more youthful and less hollow look.

The researchers injected 14 cadavers with dye and latex to identify the boundaries of the deep medial fat compartments and their relationship with adjacent muscles. Volume loss in the compartments resulted in the hollow look associated with aging, the study noted, but is restored immediately by properly filling the compartment.

"This research breaks new ground by identifying the boundaries of specific fat compartments that are key to facial rejuvenation involving the cheeks and, as a consequence, the overall look of the face," Pessa said in a statement. "Cheeks are vital to what we consider beautiful -- from chubby-cheeked infants to Hollywood stars like Angelina Jolie."

The findings are published in the journal Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

the science behind why i'm so awesome and youthful looking. this is why i'm hot! :lies:

I have fat cheeks , and I'm always told I have a baby face. Even with full facial hair wtf.

If you really don't like it, I suggest trimming your facial hair and using it to define your jaw line. Reduces the chubby face appearance to make you look older.

That or go on a diet you fat fuck ;)

i like girls with sharp features.
yo I think you're looking for this:

snspom8.gif

Back