Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack

hitlerbush7zf.gif

hitlerbush17xh.jpg

Same pile of fuck all over again.

no, you're just a moron who cant read or even understand what he's spamming...

as predicted. as usual.

what is so damn nuanced about "I would"

no, go for it. try to explain it away. If you can't do that (which you can't), feel free to just pull the "you don't understand anything!" line.

The United States is incapable of attacking a country that can actually defend itself, so any invasion will occur after several months of high altitude bombing, and even then it will end up a quagmire that makes Iraq look like a day excursion. I think it highly unlikely that there will be any overt attack for many years.

Why do people hear war and all of a sudden think of full fledge D-Day invasions?

Fuck sake people, if anything it would be small scale bombing of Iran's nuclear facilities and anything related to getting that job done. If 1 US tank rolled into Iran I'd be more then surprised.

We won't. We have more to fear from a gas price hike than we do iran's "army".

I think iran would already be the 51st state if we had $1.50 gas.

I just think people have it backwards.

If it comes to "omg iran is going to nuke israel tomorrow", yea, we're going in guns blazing - because if a nuke goes off in the middle east prices will be MUCH higher than if we were to fight iran to prevent it. Oh, and dead jews. But no one really cares about them.

but if theres even a remote shot we can do this without the military we will, because unless you like $15 gas there won't be a war

but if theres even a remote shot we can do this without the military we will, because unless you like $15 gas there won't be a war

I'm sorry, I missed the part where we wanted $5 gas from the last war.

If you want to convince me that Bush doesn't aggressively seek war with Iran, explain to me how $15 gas is bad for his boss, Dutch Shell.

it's good that taxi stopped pushing his retarded conspiracy one-liners

Dont u guys get it... it's all about ENERGY!!!! Once Iran stops accepting u.s. dollars the united states will not be able to buy any oil!!!!

Back