Scoobysnack

n516798899_57128_8324.jpg

Uhm... hey you fucking idiot... you're not supposed to actually look like a GQ cover.

n516798899_57128_8324.jpg

Uhm... hey you fucking idiot... you're not supposed to actually look like a GQ cover.

talk to her, she through up the peace sign first :shrug:

if u want a half-awake drunk picture from when i was arrested, haha i dont think it will photo copy well from the police report.

Haha :lol:

You could at least try... is it bad enough/funny enough to be worth scanning

:rofl: i dont even know if my dad still has it on file some where, he said he was going to keep it to remind me of stupid crap i have done if need be.

i have no idea where it is, but uhh.. ya i have more than 1 of those hahaha

Edit: he used to have it pined up for a bit near his comp, dont ask me why i have no idea

Which of course prompts the question -

Why did you get arrested

Umm, once for pot when i was younger. And once for A&B on a PO (friend took my car when we were hammered, ran from the cops (i was passed out) woke up to him screaming "COPS COPS" he parked the car and ran, and when i got out (i dont remember this part) apparently i fell into the cop because i was so hammered and the cop hit me with his flashlight, apparently thats AB on a PO i guess)

Last edited:
Is it a mugshot?

ya i got 3 mugshots, one in my "six flags" lifeguard uniform (cops tried to get me and 8 other people on robbing a sports bar, funny story) and another all preped up, and another in a ramones shirt still half in the bag

Excellent

This mugshot photo is now becoming clearer in my head

dude it is the funniest photo ever. the Jamaican judge i had for my court date got a good laugh at it. He compared it to me all dressed up in a suit, but then pretty much dismissed the case

go being white, college student and living in the burbs

Back