My NYC/Jersey pics

What's with all the posing with the hand signs? Is there somethint behind it or are you just uncomfortable taking normal pictures?

dry usually refers to no alcohol

i wouldn't imagine we would be concerned with the average annual rainfall of our vacation destination

excel is my buddy but he has a low alcohol tolerance. i think he enjoyed his first subway ride immensely tho.

Not sure why anyone is surprised. Akuma did have a rep to live up to. Maybe he was trying too hard to show you guys how easily he could get laid.

Personally, I'd take a BJ over an iPod most days :D

excel is my buddy but he has a low alcohol tolerance. i think he enjoyed his first subway ride immensely tho.

Easy to please. :brows:
Remember standing with your nose pressed against the window in the front of the train...when you were five?
I didn't think so.

I wasnt on this trip, but ppl are dissing on mike for his fiscal ways, and for how he apparently puts myspace whores before friends or something. i never saw the latter side when ive hung out with him actually, that would piss me off. But its not that big of a deal, its just the way he is money-wise. Its not a big deal, even if its annoying at the time. And his personality online is similar to in person which is why its always fun to hang out with him. But sometimes you just have to draw the line depending on what you like to do :shrug: everyone is different.

But we all still think hes a great guy (or at least most of us that know him personally do). I just know when i was in NYC he tried to hook me up with a hot russian which was hilarious. And as a reward for his generosity, i got in a massive fight with my ex which was also hilarious. And every time i get to hang out with him is good times. I always have stories to tell after hanging out with mike, and i cant say that about many other friends. So yea. hes a good guy, and i look forward to having the chance to fly out to NYC again to hang out with him :shrug:

also, dead dad.

Last edited:
im sure in his mind he was thinking "im going to get everyone laid this is going to be so great" but the way he went about it left a sour taste, not to mention most of us didn't care

the reason we flew out was to hang out with ppl we see maybe once a year

if i wanted to pick up chicks i'd do it at home where i can bring them back to my place instead of a beach house attic with 6 other dudes in the same room and p.s. we have to be quiet on the way up the steps because the kids have to wake up to go to camp the next day

Back