My NYC/Jersey pics

Dear Fancy "Joe" Cat,

If you ever come to Chicago/Champaign I will buy you one (1) beer.

xoxo,

Baby "Dave" Bew

well obviously he does or he wouldnt do it. i think a lot of us are just on the other side of the fence because we would feel weird directly paying for sex / having sex with ppl who have sex with like 100+ ppl a year. but that montreal girl he posted brought me closer to the fence line, thats for damn sure.
i lost my virginity at a young age when i wasn't really comfortable with sex at all then didn't have sex for a few years. when i started up again i hooked up for 'free' with a few girls from high school and it got super time consuming. i wasn't even 18 yet when i fucked my first hooker. i wasn't comfortable talking about that shit even to my friends until about 10 years later. now i don't really care and try to hook all my friends up whenever. and yea, the girls have had sex with a ton of dudes, but i've had sex with 100+ chicks too, and in my experiences the pros that i've seen take a lot better care of their girl parts than the 'regular girls' do (at least the ones i've been with). :lies:

and fancy cat, you slipped me 100 at the strip club and i made sure it all went towards your lap dance fund, you drunk fuck.

fraggle...

ny12.JPG

I don't see why everyone hates on fraggle, hes not scared pussy to go out like some other fat people on here would be. Fraggle seems chill as fuck and not insecure.

i've been fat my whole life. i'm comfortable in my skin. once a chick passes 30 she isn't as into looks as the younger ones are anyway.

i've never met drjonez so i can't vouch for him whatsoever. if you want to believe that i get no ass then believe what you want to believe, it doesn't bother me at all.

also eph told me he told you about the bellagio fountain ordeal

there was no way to get out of the pool unless i swam all the way across it

fuck that asshole

Back