European Aryans - the most aesthetically beautiful & intelligent race

meh what if it was. Y'know what Patton said?

However, like many military officers Patton expressed his doubts about using black men in combat. On returning to headquarters afterwards, he remarked, "They gave a good first impression, but I have no faith in the inherent fighting ability of the race."

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinese or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other amiable characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and they are all out sons-of-bitches, barbarians, and chronic drunks.

He also had similar things to say about the mexicans. Actually earlier in his career in the mexican war, he said mexico should be invaded and recolonized to make something productive out of the country.

Speak for yourself.

finsummerpf6.jpg

IF that is absent I'm motherfucking Batman.

hahahaa. on the first page alone absent has proven to be the most misguided retard on the entire tribalwar.com forums.wwwwwwwwwoooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

who needs to? she ran a hose down here and occasionally throws me things to eat: raw meat, stray pets, and occasional wandering child...

of course not! and pathetic he even posted it.

i swear some of you kids must never leave your moms basement other than for food and water :rofl:

damn, i bought it cuz i wanted to believe he was that retarded looking. guess we see what we wanted to see.

Back