European Aryans - the most aesthetically beautiful & intelligent race

Ahh yeah!

23045009.jpg

time to jump on another premise like the faggot that u are

tell me, are all the faggots that u spend 10 hours a day on IRC with cheering u on right now?

naptown, ref, absent

the whole faggot pod is here

i'm gonna leave you guys to jerk each other off while i go make some food

i didn't know we were the whole pod

i don't see nido, requiem, mstrike, agno, gon, fraggle, nauseous, icehawk, giga, prowler, strife, or ptavv

maybe you're just a pussy

p.s. there are no "aryans"

also jews & asians score higher than whites

so the only thing you can really say, is whites score higher than blacks on average

congrats

the median IQ in Germany is 107 , the median IQ in Japan is 105

Not all white people are the same and not all Asians are the same.

and when you say jew wtf do you mean. This is not a race, it is a religion.

If you are referring to people of semitic heritage, they actually have a lower median IQ then most Europeans and Asian. Some believe that it is because of the social acceptability of close cousins marrying in the middle east and northern africa.

the most shocking is that people of the artic climate ( such as inuit) have some of the highest median IQs on the planet

which race is most aesthetically beautiful is highly subjective as well as influenced by what the mass media tells the public they should find attractive. if different people were in charge, who knows, maybe we'd all think very dark skin and black hair was really hot.

so wait

if you lift weights

you're a redneck and white trash

is that your only insult for being a puny, pasty white, nerdling?

the beautiful thing is complete nonsense anyways.

I am of German heritage ( fine aryan stock lol).

As a whole I think Brazilian chicks are the most beautiful on the planet though. Maybe the just got the perfect mix going on down there. Although some Korean and Japanese women give them a run for their money.

so wait

if you lift weights

you're a redneck and white trash

is that your only insult for being a puny, pasty white, nerdling?

I work out about 6 times a week, I too am of a German background.

This being said I think the white trash thing is more to do with his racist attitude and the absolute nonsense he types. Although I still believe he is just trolling.

You look like standard redneck white trash.

Where are your shit kickers and lifted truck?

no, he said he looks that way

this isnt about what absent says

hes an angsty nerd who defends his puny stature by thinking its 'white trash' and 'redneck' to lift weights

I am not saying that is not why he thinks he is white trash

I am telling you that Absent is white trash if all this nonsense he spouts is really what he believes.

Back