[RIP] Mangina 1985-2008

Kahüla

Veteran XV
I just got a message on Facebook from a friend of Mangina talking about the Viewing and Funeral Arrangements. I didn't believe this, so I called the funeral home and they confirmed.

So here's a TW Tribute to our e-friend Mangina who passed away this week. What he died from, I don't know. He seemed pretty depressed, when I last spoke to him a week ago. Let's just hope he didn't commit suicide.

I didn't really know him, but for all I know, he was a good guy with a big heart, and was always nice to talk to.

RIP Taylor.

:heart:

AS HIS FIST GENTLY GLIDED IN AND OUT OF MY ASSHOLE, I THOUGHT "I CAN'T TAKE THIS HOT LONGING FOR HIS MEAT ANYMORE". I WANTED ERICS RULER LONG SKIN BOAT FILLING MY LOOSE MAN TRAIN CABOOSE. THEN HE BEGAN TO WORK ME FROM THE FRONT AS I SCREAMED OUT "YES ERIC, DO ME LIKE DADDY ON CHRISTMAS EVE, 1987". ERIC SMILED, A TWINKLE SEATED IN THE GLOSSY PUPIL OF HIS EYE. "FUCK YOU COWBOY" HE YELLED. AND BOY DID HE.

Last edited:
my guess is he offed his stupid emo self. fucking idiot kid...so much more to life than being 23 and a little depressed :/ rip

You assholes who can't even have a little respect. STFU with your "show me your tits". This thread is about Mangina being fucking dead, not me, and even if it was about me, you know you won't get it.

I still don't know what he died from ... I asked the guy from who I received the facebook message.

Back