[QuakeWars] Enemy Territory

hahah that's the plan.

Unfortunately I've been having some serious issues with my internets lately. I am able to play, but get horrible PL and can't shoot for shit with it. TBH I think my team (hubris) has got this shit in the bag. Too bad I wont be able to play ;(

I didn't realize you played for them. I've just seen guys from both teams playing on pubs and IMHO the }H{ guys were way better. As long as you can counter their vehicle whores you should be fine (unless vehicles are a non-issue).

Fuck 'pro' mod though. I'll probably just wait until et.tv puts up a VOD. I know the TV server will keep going down anyway.

Last edited:
No, the TV server wont keep going down, TV servers have been quite stable with 0.55b. Why do you say fuck promod? Its the shit BTW :p

oh, and team hubris =! }{ouse of pain (or whatever they're called) }{ would get RAPED by F8.

Well when it makes a game that was previously utterly broken for comp playable, its cool. That's just my opinion I guess :shrug:

Your post here, the "writeup" on that site, and the topic in IRC fail to mention that the match is scheduled for 9pm EST tonight. Also, the MORE DETAILS HERE link in all caps on the front page of EnemyTerritory.tv points to a thread that only mentions the FATE vs hubris match from July 1st.

Back