H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA! by FngrBANG - Page 4 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!
Page 4 of 9
Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
61 - 06-30-2008, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Masacists.

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
62 - 06-30-2008, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
It seems pretty obvious to me that electric, delivered through the existing grid, powered by fission, is the only sane way to go.
need more environmentally conscious power. This place is starting to get packed with people. Crowded is one thing, crowded and dirty is another, crowded, dirty and life threatening sucks even more.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
63 - 06-30-2008, 20:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
And ur so smart, i bet u voted for bush! Twice!
I'm sorry, friend, I only reply once to idiots who use "ur" and "u" while posting on the internet, simply to tell them that I will never reply to them again because they are idiots. So there.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 06-30-2008, 20:02
ok. so you've all proven you're not interested in solving the current energy crisis. But hell, in 40 years, we'll have this new tech on the road, problem solved.

I'll be 63 in 40 ****ing years. I don't care. I want gas down now, or at least by the time im 30.

Look, here's my view. If you don't want to drill, if you don't want domestic oil/refinery production to be raised, then you LOSE YOUR RIGHT to ***** about gas prices. If you don't want to solve the problem you don't get to ***** about the problem.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 06-30-2008, 20:03
has an interest in the constitution...

LOL.

Since when the **** do any of you know about the constitution and determine who's (going to?) do(ing) what's right for it?

Really, can any of you name something the executive branch that was deemed unconstitutional at the time?

Removal of the Indians from Georgia by Jackson despite Marshal and co. ruling it was illegal is the only thing I can name.

Oh, and was that contras fiasco against the constitution, or was it just against international law, federal law, state law, moral law, etc?

Checks and balances constantly change what is good for the constitution, and quite frankly the executive branch can't really do **** in regards to changing the constitution, he just gets to sign an amendment. The other branches and even the states (to an extent) get to have a fun time interpreting and amending the constitution.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
66 - 06-30-2008, 20:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
I burned my dictionary with my bible.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
67 - 06-30-2008, 20:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
I'm sorry, friend, I only reply once to idiots who use "ur" and "u" while posting on the internet, simply to tell them that I will never reply to them again because they are idiots. So there.
Yet you voted for one. Twice.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
68 - 06-30-2008, 20:05
Yeah, he has an interest in the constitution, alright... an interest in rolling it up into the biggest blunt he's ever smoked and kicking his feet up on the Oval Office desk to light it up.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
69 - 06-30-2008, 20:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
Look, here's my view. If you don't want to drill, if you don't want domestic oil/refinery production to be raised, then you LOSE YOUR RIGHT to ***** about gas prices. If you don't want to solve the problem you don't get to ***** about the problem.
Yea, if you don't support my position, you lose your first amendment rights!

That will teach em'.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
70 - 06-30-2008, 20:06
Quote:
Yeah, he has an interest in the constitution, alright... an interest in rolling it up into the biggest blunt he's ever smoked and kicking his feet up on the Oval Office desk to light it up.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 06-30-2008, 20:06
the current energy crisis isn't going to be solved instantly. And from what I'm reading in various places, if we (meaning the gov't) actually started putting more funding toward alternatives, there is going to be about the same lapse in time.

So why spend the same amount of money, the same amount of time, and only be marginally better than where we are right now. When we could make changes that will improve the direction of the country overall, and not just for a few people in overly expensive suits.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 06-30-2008, 20:06
Well you go complain your ass off. Republicans will be busy actually solving the problem instead of whining about it.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 06-30-2008, 20:07
Thanks to the insanely high gas prices that only a select few countries have the privilege of paying, things once laughed out of Congress (by the majority of Congress and almost every American) are now being considered as a true solution to our "energy crisis."

After all, the only way to save a forest is to cut down trees.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 06-30-2008, 20:07
Its hard to save the trees when a forest fire burns them all down. You also don't lose entire communities by cutting down trees. FYI.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 06-30-2008, 20:08
Quote:
Well you go complain your ass off. Republicans will be busy actually solving the problem instead of whining about it.
yeah, for about 15 minutes while making a tidy profit and pissing on your foot

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
76 - 06-30-2008, 20:08
BTW, I did NOT vote for Bush. In fact, I think Bush is a moron. Just wanted to clear that up. Next argument.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
77 - 06-30-2008, 20:08
Quote:
The republicans have been solving the gas issue for the last 8 years, they've made Exxon record profits year after year and driven the price of gas up.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
78 - 06-30-2008, 20:08
Quote:
BTW, I did NOT vote for Bush. In fact, I think Bush is a moron. Just wanted to clear that up. Next argument.
You weren't old enough to vote for Bush I see.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 06-30-2008, 20:09
Quote:
yeah, whatever. I bet you have a 'I Bush" sticker on your suv

triple
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 06-30-2008, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
yeah, for about 15 minutes while making a tidy profit and pissing on your foot
Beats the democrats solution: do nothing and hope everything turns out for the best.

I'm not even exaggerating, I wish I was. They literally want to do NOTHING but hope for some new invention to come along and save the world.

Page 4 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alchoholic , ass wiping nurse , badmofo has a huge penis , but hes blik , but i poop from there! , dealyrrunk is a shithead , drunken moron , fagmotron , fngrdrunk , general faggotry , ignorant pervert nurse , incoherent rambling , obama=antichrist , partisan hackery