H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA! by FngrBANG - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!
Page 2 of 9
triple
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 06-30-2008, 19:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archimedes View Post
You're right. Let's just continue pumping gas and forgo pursuing other energy options.

Of course its going to take some time, but we've known this energy crunch was coming for some time and its pathetic that we're still in the same position.
I didn't say don't. I think we should do both. Produce more oil here, because as of now, we don't have hydrogen stations at every corner, and we'll need oil for the foreseeable future. You want to make an energy breakthrough, good, do it.

In the meantime, I don't want to pay $8/gallon.

Sponsored Links
Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
22 - 06-30-2008, 19:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter View Post
Yeah way to go Republicans for causing it in the first place! Great blame tactic btw.. brush aside that it is the Republicans fault in your attempt to smear the Democrats for not being able to fix something they didn't cause.
How are Republicans at fault for high gasoline prices, SharpShooter?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 06-30-2008, 19:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
I didn't say don't. I think we should do both. Produce more oil here, because as of now, we don't have hydrogen stations at every corner, and we'll need oil for the foreseeable future. You want to make an energy breakthrough, good, do it.

In the meantime, I don't want to pay $8/gallon.
probably should have thought about that before electing a president bent on carrying out an unjust war in the oil producing countries

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
24 - 06-30-2008, 19:40
This drilling canard is hilarious. I understand how oil companies must by champing at the bit to get at it now that oil is so expensive, but how you make the connection between their bottom line and your political interest? A $.05 reduction in price in 15 years doesn't get me excited like it does you.

You GOP Kool Aid drinkers are just ****ing weird. What is the good part of this administration alleged to be?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 06-30-2008, 19:41
well the gop did protect 'merican freedums

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 06-30-2008, 19:41
I'd vote for the McCain of 04, or even 07 over Obama but that man is no longer in the running.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
27 - 06-30-2008, 19:42
There only needs to be one reason.

He isn't a republican, that in and of itself is sufficient reason.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
28 - 06-30-2008, 19:43
I was going to start arguing but in all seriousness, I really believe that voting for Obama simply because the other candidate is John McCain is a good enough reason.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 06-30-2008, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
How are Republicans at fault for high gasoline prices, SharpShooter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter
Maybe letting the energy industry set up our nation's energy policy wasn't a good thing?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 06-30-2008, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter View Post
I was going to start arguing but in all seriousness, I really believe that voting for Obama simply because the other candidate is John McCain is a good enough reason.
I agree with the professional penis taster.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 06-30-2008, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
This drilling canard is hilarious. I understand how oil companies must by champing at the bit to get at it now that oil is so expensive, but how you make the connection between their bottom line and your political interest? A $.05 reduction in price in 15 years doesn't get me excited like it does you.

You GOP Kool Aid drinkers are just ****ing weird. What is the good part of this administration alleged to be?
It will take a good 10 years to see the real benefits. Maybe another 15 to even make a 50 cent difference. You're absolutely right.

But do you honestly think we're going to make an energy breakthrough, create the infrastructure, and swap out everyone's modes of transportation within the next 30, even? That's laughable. You don't just replace everyone's car and switch out their gas stations with something cleaner over a 5 year period.

New domestic oil is slow. Its not an immediate solution. But it would still benefit us twice as fast as would only working on alt. energy.

Your argument that voting for obama would only cost us 5 cents is still retarded considering you were trying to argue he would lower gas prices? +5 cents is not lower, math whiz.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
32 - 06-30-2008, 19:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post

While I agree that it's ridiculous to think that drilling will magically yield lower prices, I think it's even more juvenile for the Dims to point the finger at the GOP and say, "LOL UR'E FAULT GAS PRIECS R SO HAI!!"

Party politics are a ****ing insult to politico-economic philosophy. What's more astonishing is the amount of people that have the intellectual sloth that is required to buy into this ****.

Boomyguy
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
33 - 06-30-2008, 19:45
I voted for Bush because he's the kind of guy you could have a beer with

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 06-30-2008, 19:46
Quote:
While I agree that it's ridiculous to think that drilling will magically yield lower prices, I think it's even more juvenile for the Dims to point the finger at the GOP and say, "LOL UR'E FAULT GAS PRIECS R SO HAI!!"

Party politics are a ****ing insult to politico-economic philosophy. What's more astonishing is the amount of people that have the intellectual sloth that is required to buy into this ****.
seeing as how they have had the big chair for close to a decade, it's safe to say that they had more than a little bit to do with our current situation.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
35 - 06-30-2008, 19:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
Hadn't noticed that post. I have him on my ignore list so I have an excuse.

ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
36 - 06-30-2008, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomyguy View Post
The sad thing is that people actually did this.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
37 - 06-30-2008, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
seeing as how they have had the big chair for close to a decade, it's safe to say that they had more than a little bit to do with our current situation.
Seeing as how the dims have had Congress for most of this time, and they have voted in favor of everything that the Republicans are doing, I think it's rather infantile to point the finger at one particular party while not pointing your finger at the other.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
38 - 06-30-2008, 19:49
I should vote for Obama because he's SO ARTICULATE.

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 06-30-2008, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomyguy View Post
You realise he'd only drink soda and try to bring Jesus into your life?

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 06-30-2008, 19:50
Anytime anyone named Bush has taken office, the economy has gone into the ****ter.

(Regardless of the Congress)

Quote:
Seeing as how the dims have had Congress for most of this time, and they have voted in favor of everything that the Republicans are doing, I think it's rather infantile to point the finger at one particular party while not pointing your finger at the other.

Page 2 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alchoholic , ass wiping nurse , badmofo has a huge penis , but hes blik , but i poop from there! , dealyrrunk is a shithead , drunken moron , fagmotron , fngrdrunk , general faggotry , ignorant pervert nurse , incoherent rambling , obama=antichrist , partisan hackery