Old
181 - 04-15-2008, 17:18
Where did you order it from?

Sponsored Links
Vintage
Veteran++
Old
182 - 04-15-2008, 17:19
well we are probably going to do it inside, or we'll be going outside if it's nice out which it may be this weekend. the temp has been going up. but i'm not sure if we have a safe outdoor spot for that long. i'll try to figure something out. danke for the advice.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
183 - 04-15-2008, 17:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
well we are probably going to do it inside, or we'll be going outside if it's nice out which it may be this weekend. the temp has been going up. but i'm not sure if we have a safe outdoor spot for that long. i'll try to figure something out. danke for the advice.
I'm not sure you really understand what's going to happen. Do you have sober sitter?

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
184 - 04-15-2008, 17:23
hopefully.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
185 - 04-15-2008, 17:25
Tripping is not just being ****ed up, its ****ed up in a different way completely. Its like a temporary realignment of perception, not just a buzz.

Edit: The idea with that is that you are not going to be a functional judge of what is or is not a good idea.

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
186 - 04-15-2008, 17:28
i know, i was going to do it earlier this year but decided not to. i really want to be outside for this, so i don't freak out indoors.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
187 - 04-15-2008, 17:29
Well, in that case. Have a sober sitter, for sure. One with a car and a level head, he will become your voice of logic because he's still on this planet.

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
188 - 04-15-2008, 17:32
trillz dawg... trillz.

Golazo
Old
189 - 04-15-2008, 17:33
Herbalaire, Volcano, Extreme, VaporGenie, Accessories

^ out of oregon, you can order it from their site out of canada for $30 more- Home | Arizer

in the 15 page thread one guy didnt receive a remote control, emailed them about it and they immediately shipped him a new one (no charge) so it seems like arizer has good cust. service

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
190 - 04-15-2008, 17:33
misuse of trill

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
191 - 04-15-2008, 17:35
Anyways, the best way to avoid a bad trip or the consequences of felonious drug possession and public consumption, is not to do it. And at your age, its not something you really need to be doing anyways. You should wait till you're older.

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
192 - 04-15-2008, 17:36
trillzvillzlozll

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
193 - 04-15-2008, 17:36
thanks dad

edit: i only want to try this once, and then i'm done with it. i'm done with bud for a long, long while. i'm getting a job soon and i need to be clean.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
194 - 04-15-2008, 17:37
Alright, well, I hope you get really into drugs and **** your life up.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
195 - 04-15-2008, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuFu View Post
Herbalaire, Volcano, Extreme, VaporGenie, Accessories

^ out of oregon, you can order it from their site out of canada for $30 more- Home | Arizer

in the 15 page thread one guy didnt receive a remote control, emailed them about it and they immediately shipped him a new one (no charge) so it seems like arizer has good cust. service
a remote control?

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
196 - 04-15-2008, 17:42

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
197 - 04-15-2008, 17:45
You're only 16 so I can't expect to reason with you. BUT I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER CRACK HEADS. They all say that.

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
198 - 04-15-2008, 17:47
i'm a B student, i have a pretty good life, and i enjoy some bud now and then to relieve stress. i'm trying this once, and then i'm never going near mind expanding drugs again. i'm getting a job soon also, WADYA WANT FROM ME. i'm a rebellious teenager. waka waka.

Golazo
Old
199 - 04-15-2008, 17:47
its pretty hard to get arrested for shrooms. all you ahve to do is eat them when the cops come

now if you have a whole ounec of them on you...

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
200 - 04-15-2008, 17:51
Then they pull you out of the car or whatever and wrestle you while you've got **** in your mouth and if you spit one bit of it out. See you in a year.

And vintage, your "one time and never again" doesn't work. Especially at your age. I don't care what kind of student you are or if you're being "rebellious", its just a really poor idea.

What do you want out of life?

Page 10 of 441

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Green Room

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
4:20 , 9/11 , :bandit: , anal dog sex , assfrags overdose , assfrags should od , badmofo is faggot , but i poop from there! , drugs , free gon , i think i like guys , i'm high right meow , kurayami is a faggot , ld50=1:40000 , lol stoners lol , marijuana , obibun is faggot , penis , scooby is a total fagmo , smoke pole everyday , smot pokers , stoner faggots , toke , virgin , weed