[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i'm leaving now. It's not really a big deal if I don't pass it, it's just for a different summer job that pays a buck extra an hour than my current job. I found out on friday that I had to take a test by today, so the last time I smoked was thursday night maybe........

ok i'm leaving now. It's not really a big deal if I don't pass it, it's just for a different summer job that pays a buck extra an hour than my current job. I found out on friday that I had to take a test by today, so the last time I smoked was thursday night maybe........
Big time fail and please don't tell me you bought one of those "instant clean piss" products from your local head shop. Such a waste of money.

No i bought something from GNC and said straight up to the guy that I had weed in my system and I needed it clean ASAP.

ANd guess what I PASSED IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! :sunny:

On a side note, don't use pcAnywhere to connect to a remote machine and then try to view a VM running on that remote machine under VMWare Server. This will crash pcAnywhere. I have got to stop forgetting this. Now I don't have any remote access to my server - again. Damn it!

Congrats! :sunny:

On a side note, don't use pcAnywhere to connect to a remote machine and then try to view a VM running on that remote machine under VMWare Server. This will crash pcAnywhere. I have got to stop forgetting this. Now I don't have any remote access to my server - again. Damn it!

k got it :)

how could you possibly know if you passed a piss test right after you took it? It's not like you pee on a stick and if you don't see a blue "+" you're clean.

i have 3 pound me in the ass finals on wed/thurs/fri. i've read and basically memorized about 2000 pages of hard science text :d

after friday i will get my life back for a little while :sunny:

how could you possibly know if you passed a piss test right after you took it? It's not like you pee on a stick and if you don't see a blue "+" you're clean.

actually it isn't quite far from that. I peed in a cup, gave it to the nurse and then she left, came back in 30 minutes and told me that I had tested negative.

IDK how it went so fast but whatever.

actually it isn't quite far from that. I peed in a cup, gave it to the nurse and then she left, came back in 30 minutes and told me that I had tested negative.

IDK how it went so fast but whatever.

it's like if you go to a military recruiting place they sometimes do a simple marijuana drug test on a little pad that will show neg/pos...did it to my brother. he failed. went back the next week and passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back