Try doing something else besides drugs.

Sponsored Links
MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 04-10-2008, 20:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
i did have a spiritual experience when a got a bowl of weed from my older bro a few months ago and i want to continue on this experience with shrooms or salvia. i wish to find myself in this world but im having trouble finding who i am. im also a really open minded person who wants to experience life at its best but not harming me or others around me. i dont know if thats possible but i do think im mature enough to be free and learn from past experience's. i honestly dont know what to do in life and would like some guidance in anyway possible to find out who i am.
What I've found is understanding the things around you helps to understand your place in this world.

Including understanding humans, the trees, the flowers, the mushrooms, etc. When you walk into a forest, and know all the trees and plants around you, you almost feel like you own the place

Also, the journey is just as important as being there. That you are striving for it is almost if not better than being there. This isn't necessarily the recipe for happiness though, if that is your goal. Life is no picnic, any way you look at it. You really have to find what it is you like, and then build your happiness.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
43 - 04-10-2008, 20:52
Why don't you try meditation whoever?

whoever
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 04-10-2008, 20:54
i dont know what i like and i think thats the problem. i really dont know myself. i havent tried meditation but i have tried to have a lucid dream. what is needed for meditation?

Last edited by whoever; 04-10-2008 at 20:57..
assfrags
VeteranX
Old
45 - 04-10-2008, 20:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoever View Post
i dont know what i like and i think thats the problem. i really dont know myself.
Taking drugs is not going to explain that to you.

If you want something mind expanding and also help you define who you are, you should go out and get some books about bhuddism and meditation. I am not saying you should become a bhuddist(I am not), but I think this would be a much healthier method.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
46 - 04-10-2008, 20:58
You need nothing for meditation. Really.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
47 - 04-10-2008, 20:59
But you have to got about it in the right way.

claudius
VeteranX
Old
48 - 04-10-2008, 21:00
Hey dudes.

28K Modem
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
49 - 04-10-2008, 22:31
smoked at band practice. gonna check out a sublime cover band later tonight.

GreasyBoy
VeteranXX
Old
50 - 04-10-2008, 22:51
Go to an NA meeting instead.

28K Modem
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
51 - 04-10-2008, 22:54
ok let me put that on my calendar for next week real quick

zorro
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 04-11-2008, 00:03
Hey I just got off of work. I had to deliver food and pizzas during a ****ing tornado warning. Accrding to the NWS it was a little less than 4 miles from where I work. I hate the spring in the midwest. I can't wait until I move to Denver....

And here is for a bong load of Grape Ape.......I gotta say, like I have said many times before, I LOVE purple weed. It's got such an indica feel too it that it helps with my insomnia and restless sleeping. And from what else I have read is that most purps are almost all Indica.

Zear, can you recommended me some good strains of indica that are fairly easy to grow for a first timer? I'm working on my grow box right now and just need to order a light, some reflective insulation and some fans. I have some bag seed from way potenet bud and a couple Grape Ape seeds that I will indoor grow by the end of the summer (gotta get some dough together before I start)......I'm sick of buying **** and I have good buddies that know how to grow and they will help, but they don't know anything about strains which is where a MMJ patient could help me out.

paz y amor

BlackMyst
VeteranX
Old
53 - 04-11-2008, 00:08
Assfrags!! Out[imperative] of our[possessive accusative] thread[direct object] now!! Fagtard

Dyno
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 04-11-2008, 00:12
did anyone else click this thread hoping it would be another sequel to the crimson room?

I feel so uncool

lolpicard
VeteranX
Old
55 - 04-11-2008, 00:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMyst View Post
Assfrags!! Out[imperative] of our[possessive accusative] thread[direct object] now!! Fagtard

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
56 - 04-11-2008, 00:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackMyst View Post
What?

And.

Who you think I am boy?

BlackMyst
VeteranX
Old
57 - 04-11-2008, 00:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by assfrags View Post
What?

And.

Who you think I am boy?
I think you're a drug-hating toolbag, but that's beside the point. This thread is place of happy drug love. Take your negativity somewhere else.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
58 - 04-11-2008, 00:30
I'm negative as **** everywhere I go. I'll ****ing drown you in negativity. Go back to lurking.

BlackMyst
VeteranX
Old
59 - 04-11-2008, 00:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by assfrags View Post
I'm negative as **** everywhere I go. I'll ****ing drown you in negativity. Go back to lurking.
joo shut your mouth!

euph
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 04-11-2008, 01:12
I'm pretty sure assfrags loves his drugs.

Page 3 of 441

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Green Room

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
4:20 , 9/11 , :bandit: , anal dog sex , assfrags overdose , assfrags should od , badmofo is faggot , but i poop from there! , drugs , free gon , i think i like guys , i'm high right meow , kurayami is a faggot , ld50=1:40000 , lol stoners lol , marijuana , obibun is faggot , penis , scooby is a total fagmo , smoke pole everyday , smot pokers , stoner faggots , toke , virgin , weed