Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Green Room
Page 1 of 441
zorro
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 04-10-2008, 16:31
Welcome to the Green Room where all your Marijuana and drug questions or comments can be shared! Stop by and say whats up everytime you toke, drink, drop, shoot, snort or inhale!

So The Buzz Pad got over 1600 posts and it looks like we are ready to start a new one.

You know the rules. Haters are not welcome, you got better **** to do right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zear View Post
1. To the regulars: I think we all really look at these threads as a place to make smalltalk with other stoners. Deep down we all just want to know we aren't alone. Or some bull**** like that. So we can drop the facade of these being 'post when you are high' threads, and just check in because the conversation is tolerable. Or whatever.
And to the non-regulars, we don't bite like the rest of the forum will, well maybe assfrags.

Sponsored Links
Zear
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 04-10-2008, 16:34
Sweet

Jungle Fish
VeteranX
Old
3 - 04-10-2008, 16:35
**** i just quit smoking yesterday

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4 - 04-10-2008, 16:36
I smoked the marijuanas 3 or 4 times back in college, I honestly didn't like the feeling even though I wanted to enjoy it. What gives?

Jungle Fish
VeteranX
Old
5 - 04-10-2008, 16:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMpUuspjc7Y

MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 04-10-2008, 16:38
These fruit in wood chips in the Pac NW in the fall:

And they are very, very potent, and retain most of their potency for about a year.

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 04-10-2008, 16:39
anyone else like to get high and study?

i blow my own mind conceptualizing topics sometimes

zorro
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 04-10-2008, 16:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
I smoked the marijuanas 3 or 4 times back in college, I honestly didn't like the feeling even though I wanted to enjoy it. What gives?
just takes a few times.......for me i really didn't know what to expect so I was really nervous beforehand and that made me have an anxious high. After that, it's been nothing but relaxing. I know it has something to do with the THC level in your body.....

I;m late for work bigh!

Zear
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 04-10-2008, 16:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
Some people just don't enjoy it. My wife doesn't

Just out of curiosity, do you like roller coasters or being dizzy?

claudius
VeteranX
Old
10 - 04-10-2008, 16:41
My mom didn't like it either. She said it made her nauseous.

redlighter
VeteranX
Old
11 - 04-10-2008, 16:42
like whoa

badacidtrip
VeteranX
Old
12 - 04-10-2008, 16:42
1ST PAGE

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
13 - 04-10-2008, 16:43
I'm showing up.

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 04-10-2008, 16:44
I like rollercoasters, can't say I "enjoy" being dizzy but it doesn't bother me. It definatly feels different from being drunk though, much more of a "focused" and numb feeling than the sloppy dizzy feeling from being drunk.

I haven't tried it in almost 5 years and don't see myself trying it in the future but only because I'm currently looking for a better job

euph
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 04-10-2008, 16:45
<3

Ray
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 04-10-2008, 16:48
Haha.. I got so high the other night off my friends bong that when we got to the movie theater, I threw up all over the seat in front of myself. I had a bad cig buzz beforehand, so I think that had something to do with it. Still ****ing sucked though. Went to the bathroom, threw up some more, they helped clean me up, and we went back in and sat down on the other side of the theater.

Fun times.

Last edited by Ray; 02-12-2009 at 01:06..
disclaimer226
VeteranX
Old
17 - 04-10-2008, 16:49
1st page

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
18 - 04-10-2008, 16:52
HIGH Brothers Of The Green.

olaf
VeteranX
Old
19 - 04-10-2008, 17:02
O brave new thread...

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
20 - 04-10-2008, 17:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Haha.. I got so high the other night off my friends bong that when we got to the movie theater, I threw up all over the seat in front of myself. I had a bad cig buzz beforehand, so I think that had something to do with it. Still ****ing sucked though. Went to the bathroom, threw up some more, they helped clean me up, and we went back in and sat down on the other side of the theater.

Fun times.
I've been with a friend when he did this same thing, but he threw up on someone and we had to make a b line out the back of the theater.

Page 1 of 441

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Green Room

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
4:20 , 9/11 , :bandit: , anal dog sex , assfrags overdose , assfrags should od , badmofo is faggot , but i poop from there! , drugs , free gon , i think i like guys , i'm high right meow , kurayami is a faggot , ld50=1:40000 , lol stoners lol , marijuana , obibun is faggot , penis , scooby is a total fagmo , smoke pole everyday , smot pokers , stoner faggots , toke , virgin , weed