The Jim Morrison Soul topic

Well, if I was the reincarnation of Jim Morrison, I'd make damn sure I knew how sing a note before I'd subject the world to that kind of purgatory. Its so bad, if she was to do it in a church it might be enough to kill God and unify hell and earth.

Fat, jealous, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

There is to give and there is to take.
And I took it all away.
There are no more videos here for you except on my first post, and that is Roadhouse Blues.
All the other videos have been deleted now when I edited my posts.
I suddenly realized that it was too much; too much of my bad singing. And you don't deserve such horrible hell.

:wave:

Last edited:
My voice lacks strength?
HA HA HA HA HA
Yes. It's rather thin. It's a watered-down version of Linda Perry from "Four Non-Blondes." I don't think you "suck", I just think you don't have as powerful a voice as what you've been led to believe.

Everyone's got their opinions. I'm sure you've heard ones different from my own.

The main difference is that mine are accurate. ;)

I wouldn't suggest you give up your passion, though. Talent is still talent, misguided or not. Invest some time and money in a good vocal coach.

And I took it all away.
There are no more videos here for you except on my first post, and that is Roadhouse Blues.
I suddenly realized that it was too much; too much of my bad singing. And you don't deserve such horrible hell.

:clap: :wave:

And I took it all away.

It wasn't that bad.

he's just trying to keep her around.

Don't bother she is fucking delusional.

That much seemed obvious in the other thread he started about her. I don't think you can't force someone to stick around TW and bring the lulz if they are batshit crazy though.

you should hook her up with some maddbeats

i wonder if her and jim morrisons ancestors beat yours too

Back