Andersen vs. RIAA; who else wants to see the RIAA crushed by a disabled single mom? by Pen - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Andersen vs. RIAA; who else wants to see the RIAA crushed by a disabled single mom?
Pen
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 08-17-2007, 15:22
Recording Industry vs The People

The possibilities are quite exciting. It would be one thing if HitlerBush and his minions came in and stomped around to make a show of helping the little guy, but I think this woman is set to be the Erin Brockovitch of this century.

Sponsored Links
prowler
VeteranX
Old
2 - 08-17-2007, 15:24
first comment on that page

"You go girl!"

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 08-17-2007, 15:25

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
4 - 08-17-2007, 15:26
Yeah dude, we should be able to steal music via the internet without legal consequence.

Also, did not read.

Sir Lucius
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 08-17-2007, 15:26
So the RIAA poisoned an entire town then?

Pen
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 08-17-2007, 15:40
She used to work at the Justice Department. I think they made a fundamental error in judgment - thinking that since she had some problems and was a single mom that she would cave.

Then they started messing with her kid - trying to call her at home, trying to reach her at school and threatening to depose her at their big scary office.

You don't mess with a single moms kids.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
7 - 08-17-2007, 15:41
ALERT: get in on the class action if they have ever come for you.

Stinkfist
Server Bitch
Old
8 - 08-17-2007, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by {CG}Pendragon View Post
Recording Industry vs The People

The possibilities are quite exciting. It would be one thing if HitlerBush and his minions came in and stomped around to make a show of helping the little guy, but I think this woman is set to be the Erin Brockovitch of this century.
actually...bush would step in and help out the RIAA, more then likely..

Ender
ValtreX
Old
9 - 08-17-2007, 15:47
lol RIAA is an idiot group, and now it's time for some kick ass.

I hope she takes em to the cleaners and people get fired.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
10 - 08-17-2007, 15:47
Good morning Mrs. Anderson

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-17-2007, 15:50
The feds are retarded, doing that **** to that little girl.

But uh, yeah, downloading music is illegal and deal with the ****ing consequences little girl.

Pen
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 08-17-2007, 15:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNirology View Post
The feds are retarded, doing that **** to that little girl.

But uh, yeah, downloading music is illegal and deal with the ****ing consequences little girl.
It's a story because she claims she never downloaded it. She offered to let them look at her PC and they would not even do that.

They claimed she downloaded a bunch of hard core gangsta rap and she claims that she has been a member of their CD clubs for years and has only ordered soft rock and country and they should have known this - since they claim to be "investigators" oh oops, they dont have a license to investigate anything.

Its quite an impressive array of charges she has against them.

She goes on to lay out a very good sounding case that their campaign is based on non evidence, represented fraudulently, investigated illegally and that the suits are designed to intimidate people, etc.

Last edited by Pen; 08-17-2007 at 16:02..
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 08-17-2007, 16:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by {CG}Pendragon View Post
It's a story because she claims she never downloaded it. She offered to let them look at her PC and they would not even do that.

They claimed she downloaded a bunch of hard core gangsta rap and she claims that she has been a member of their CD clubs for years and has only ordered soft rock and country and they should have known this - since they claim to be "investigators" oh oops, they dont have a license to investigate anything.

Its quite an impressive array of charges she has against them.
I think now is time I say "I didn't read the link".

Pen
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 08-17-2007, 16:09
I actually never download music - I buy it as often as I can and rip it to my PC using exact audio and a encode it at 256.

This is a story because the RIAA has been casting a very wide net, using very questionable information and encouraging most people to settle while making examples out of a few to scare everyone else into settling regardless.

Its a broken organization in a broken industry that is using out right thuggery to try to hold back their inevitable demise.

nSpectre
Musashi's Suck-pig
Rayn's Apprentice
Contributor
Old
15 - 08-17-2007, 16:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by assfrags View Post
Yeah dude, we should be able to steal music via the internet without legal consequence.

Also, did not read.
I'm going to pretend you're playing the devil's advocate so I don't have to hurt myself stomping your face into the curb.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Andersen vs. RIAA; who else wants to see the RIAA crushed by a disabled single mom?

Social Website Bullshit