[OFFICIAL] triple admin privleges revoked; kicked off Tribalwar staff

SunMov2.gif

Here's more:

Colosus said:
triple was originally hired because he was posting news during and after T:V development. When the game died, he just kind of stuck around. As much as you guys complained, he never really did much to harm anyone. He made a few bad judgements, but we all do.

It wasn't until I read his post regarding the fact that he would not ban someone obviously breaking the rules in order to prevent the backlash of the community that I decided to remove his privileges. I can accept mistakes, I can't accept someone just lingering around to pick and choose when they want to admin. It just wasn't worth the drama anymore.

You can get it straight from the source at http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=440680&page=9

may as well get in here and post something nobody will ever bother to read

i am huge about Cup Noodles. there's a spicy shrimp picante chile limon flavored one that just rocks my boat hard. makes me horny. in fact i'm gonna go heat some up right now

DwarfVader said:
So the real question is...

Will be be super bitter, and not come back?

If not, I'm pretty sure everyone in here will fucking harass him on every post he makes until he stops coming here.

Travelyan said:

i am huge about Cup Noodles. there's a spicy shrimp picante chile limon flavored one that just rocks my boat hard. makes me horny. in fact i'm gonna go heat some up right now

Cup'o'Noodles rocks.

Travelyan said:

Dude, shut the fuck up and go back to making cool MP3s for TWers to listen to.

Bitch.

Back