Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1208 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

BionicBooger 11-11-2016 15:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XJVAMCiUBg

clu 11-11-2016 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18672419)
He still won white college educated voters according to the exit polls.

The reason why things shifted this time was because Trump's entire message was targeted towards blue collar workers.

Bernie would have cleaned them up

-SS- 11-11-2016 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672400)
the DNC is part of the establishment (read about the DLC).... business as usual. HRC colluded with corporate owned MSM cuz they thought she would win and that fat-assed rural American wouldn't get off their ass to vote.

I skimmed the TX voting results and dallas county and harris county were blue. go ahead and claim it's illegals but the same trend occurs in every large city. now you'll claim that it's because of the large minority population every city but I'd wager it's the education level.

what do you do for a living?

until you get past making assumptions about people, there's not much that can help you. It's all about 'race' with you.

What you fail to understand that all of us know that this is a Nation of immigrants. Just follow the rules like everyone else. But trying to flood the Nation with illegals to dilute Citizens' votes to secure voting blocs is clearly unAmerican.

Perhaps I can reach you with this: you are mexican. your gvt is flooding the country with illegal whites and ignoring the law (which a Republic is) in order to secure votes for agendas you disagree with and stripping you of your Rights... and accusing you of being ractist for disagreeing with what they are doing.

Does opposing that that really make you racist or not? Think very carefully. Who's the actual racist?

havax 11-11-2016 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672423)
Bernie would have cleaned them up

u were at uvulan, clu? pics or bs.

SuicideSnowman 11-11-2016 15:46

Great, look at polling data for previous years.

Democrats win the poor uneducated vote in large numbers, but because most of these people are minorities we refused to acknowledge it. Only when a Republican wins the uneducated white vote are we allowed to talk about it. **** you racist idiot.

clu 11-11-2016 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672424)
until you get past making assumptions about people, there's not much that can help you. It's all about 'race' with you.

What you fail to understand that all of us know that this is a Nation of immigrants. Just follow the rules like everyone else. But trying to flood the Nation with illegals to dilute Citizens' votes to secure voting blocs is clearly unAmerican.

Perhaps I can reach you with this: you are mexican. your gvt is flooding the country with illegal whites and ignoring the law (which a Republic is) in order to secure votes for agendas you disagree with and stripping you of your Rights... and accusing you of being ractist for disagreeing with what they are doing.

Does opposing that that really make you racist or not? Think very carefully. Who's the actual racist?

IMO there are too many people on the planet. also, mexico, Guatemala, and every other central American country would be better off with better infrastructure in their own ****ing country. yes, it's easy for mexico to build a wall to the south, because it's a lot smaller.

follow the rules? like some image-meme posted in another thread, if you want to migrate to Canada, you'd better be bringing some bacon. the problem is that the US/CIA has been hamstringing central American countries for so long, they're just as ****ed as the blacks, who were legally prevented from attending the same schools as whites for decades (and as a result, being markedly less intelligent).

look at the world as different sets of standards of living. if the US standard of living is that much higher, people will get into the country hell or high water. people get drugs into prison - how much do you want to spend to keep them out?

make their own countries better places to live and we'll see illegal immigration drop.

clu 11-11-2016 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18672425)
u were at uvulan, clu? pics or bs.

gimme 8-10 hours they're burned on a CD somewhere. were you at UVULA 3? I was with SES

-SS- 11-11-2016 15:53

Hey tele, have a field day with this one:

Quote:

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter
Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter | New York Post

Enforcing the law by the very gvt they wanted.

Yessssssssssss, the irony. They'll decry 'fascism'. lol

havax 11-11-2016 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672430)
gimme 8-10 hours they're burned on a CD somewhere. were you at UVULA 3? I was with SES

unfortunately no, i never got to go to any of them :(

clu 11-11-2016 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18672433)
unfortunately no, i never got to go to any of them :(

yea you can see my tag heuer watch that some white scum stole from me

-SS- 11-11-2016 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672429)
make their own countries better places to live and we'll see illegal immigration drop.

It is not our place to interfere in other Nation's affairs. I am very much against this. You need to quit advocating intervention.

We need to focus on our Nation by taking care of our own and making it the best we can for our Citizens and the follow on generations.

If poorer Nations ask us for charity, no problem. We'll see how we can help without getting bogged down and applied correctly, such as building roads, etc. instead of cash payments or keeping dictators in power. And I have no problems with using diplomacy to keep relations with everyone in the world, but we need to stay the hell out of everyone's business. Understand the difference?

JoMo 11-11-2016 16:08

RECESSION!

"For the week, the Dow rose 5.4%, S&P 500 and Nasdaq advanced 3.8% - Reuters"

Ixiterra 11-11-2016 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672439)
It is not our place to interfere in other Nation's affairs. I am very much against this. You need to quit advocating intervention.

We need to focus on our Nation by taking care of our own and making it the best we can for our Citizens and the follow on generations.

If poorer Nations ask us for charity, no problem. We'll see how we can help without getting bogged down and applied correctly, such as building roads, etc. instead of cash payments or keeping dictators in power. And I have no problems with using diplomacy to keep relations with everyone in the world, but we need to stay the hell out of everyone's business. Understand the difference?

seriously. make the world jealous of our prosperity, not hate us for constantly meddling with their affairs and/or bombing the **** out of them. the people can always take down oppressive governments if they are pushed hard enough, and seeing an example of the results can only help that cause. you can't force democracy down the barrel of a gun

JoMo 11-11-2016 16:21

Sorry Tiffany but you don't get anything because you have a butterface...

"Trump Organization plans for immediate transfer of management, business portfolio to children Donald Jr., Ivanka and Eric Trump following election - Reuters"

Captain Tele 11-11-2016 16:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672431)
Hey tele, have a field day with this one:

Assassination threats against Trump flood Twitter | New York Post

Enforcing the law by the very gvt they wanted.

Yessssssssssss, the irony. They'll decry 'fascism'. lol

But, but, but he isn't President yet they keep saying

LMAO

yeah, like that makes death threats any less serious

and the 2 mile no fly zone around Trump towers and his SS protection already provides him the same protection under the law even as President elect.

This is as silly as saying we can now say this about Obama since he is "no longer" the President.

Man these people are bat****

Captain Tele 11-11-2016 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18672183)

holy fuk i am just shocked she owns a gun

the rest of this i am ok with

Captain Tele 11-11-2016 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinCase (Post 18672249)
there were probably 20 internal emails for setting the time of day for that photo op just to make sure the lighting was right

i remember that being yesterdays big story on CNN (for the ten minutes I was watching).

I kept asking what kind of a hike could HRC go on? Lady couldn't make it up a few steps without someone carrying her.

Then I see this girl with a baby bjorn on her back and just felt baffled.

Did they pull over on the side of the road to take this? Hillary isn't hiking.

WTF? Why does the media fabricate stories instead of reporting on something that actually happened?

Why do they lie about everything that actually did happen?

But then I realized nothing has changed......only my perception and understanding is different knowing what frauds and charlatans MSM has exposed themselves to be.

*RUSSIANS*

-SS- 11-11-2016 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixiterra (Post 18672443)
seriously. make the world jealous of our prosperity, not hate us for constantly meddling with their affairs and/or bombing the **** out of them. the people can always take down oppressive governments if they are pushed hard enough, and seeing an example of the results can only help that cause. you can't force democracy down the barrel of a gun

Maybe not jealous... more like lead by example. Show why we are such an exceptional Nation.

But yeah, forcing people to do **** only makes them despise you.

But I want to be very clear on one thing: **** with the US and we will flatten you. There will be no nation building, no reconstruction, and most of all: No Mercy. I'm talking wipe them all from the face of the Earth. Sell it off to the highest bidder so we can recoup some of our war expenses after we are done with it. I dont believe in expansion.

It's the only way.

Captain Tele 11-11-2016 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672352)
the best way to win people over after losing:

-call them racist
-call them mysognist
-think you still have the majority opinion and **** on anyone who disagrees with you
-riot
-post videos of you crying / threatening suicide
-attacking / beating people who didnt vote your way

those are all great ways to win people over

they so salty

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw_Z_eqWgAA6AhU.jpg

Captain Tele 11-11-2016 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 18672358)
Curmudgeon54 on Imgur

Icpedo is still crying and melting down

so many tears

triple
Quote:

Originally Posted by tripler6
Gonna be a long 4 years. Thanks, murica.

icfire
Quote:

Originally Posted by Curmudgeon54
I'm ashamed because we elected the worst case scenario to the WH and Congress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curmudgeon54
The moment America lost.

so few pepes to help them drain the swamp

pedos to pears are dying in the streets over Trump's victory

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page