Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8708 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Mitchdubai 01-22-2021 06:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 19290379)
The fact that you are so blind to your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. I can’t imagine the mental illness required to pull it off.

OK. Keep me updated.

phaytal 01-22-2021 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 19290282)
Why? Circumstances vary widely from country to country. Australia has one of the lowest population densities of any nation. It's isolated geographically. It has far fewer travelers entering. Your population is less than California or Texas by themselves. The population centers are hundreds of miles from one another. You could've done literally nothing to slow the spread and still wound up with better numbers than the US.

Do South Korea now.

15x the population density of the US.
Population of 52 million.
1328 deaths. Total.

We should hit that by about 9am today.

Pagy 01-22-2021 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 19290386)
Do South Korea now.

15x the population density of the US.
Population of 52 million.
1328 deaths. Total.

We should hit that by about 9am today.

maybe sk didnt have any democrats telling people to not be afraid and party in the streets

Mitchdubai 01-22-2021 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagy (Post 19290387)
maybe sk didnt have any democrats telling people to not be afraid and party in the streets

Phaytal please excuse Pagy, he's thicker than mince, and his key personal attributes are negativity, cynicism and world class whining.

Vanster 01-22-2021 08:11

PayPal Shuts Down Account of Texas Rioter Who Flew to D.C. on Private Plane

Quote:

PayPal has terminated the account of a Texas real-estate agent who took a private plane to the Capitol insurrection and is now begging her fellow “patriots” for donations to cover her legal fees. Jenna Ryan, a real-estate broker and life coach, was released from custody last week after being charged for her role in the storming of the Capitol, which she documented on social media, calling it “one best days of my life.” On Thursday, Ryan posted a Twitter thread begging for donations to help pay for her legal fees for “protesting at the US Capitol.”

On Thursday evening, PayPal shut down her account, saying in a statement that she was using it for more than just her legal fees. “PayPal has a policy to allow fundraising for legal defense purposes,” the company said in a statement. “PayPal thoroughly reviews accounts, and if we learn that funds are used for anything other than legal defense, the account will be subject to immediate closure. We can confirm that the account in question has been closed.”

Ryan wrote on Twitter earlier in the day: “I am being surrounded by hateful people who are calling me a racist and asking for me to go to prison for 10 or 20 years and saying all sorts of horrible mean things about me. They don’t even know me. They want my business destroyed. I need help patriots.”

She added that while she has already raised $1,000, she would need more financial help considering “all my computers were confiscated as well as my phone and my Maga hat.” “There is a concerted effort to destroy patriotic, Christian, patriots and Trump supporters. It is happening, and we need to come together. At this point I need support so that I can clear my name,” she added, noting that her trial is in Washington, D.C.

In response to the ban, Ryan tweeted, “Shucky darn I can't do business with PayPal anymore. What am I gonna do with myself? I think I will survive.”
I did not lol until I got to "as well as my phone and my Maga hat."

Mitchdubai 01-22-2021 08:20

Isn't a life coach supposed to know how NOT to **** up your entire life by being dumb? :rofl:

Al'Muktar 01-22-2021 08:26

patriotic christian patriot trump supporters

they sound fun

HumDumpin 01-22-2021 08:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290392)
Isn't a life coach supposed to know how NOT to **** up your entire life by being dumb? :rofl:

future "So you're headed to prison" coach

Chrom 01-22-2021 08:34

Well I'm sure her Shucky darn way of life will improve somehow...

Vanster 01-22-2021 08:35

They arrested her, charged her with multiple crimes, confiscated all her electronic devices, but taking her Maga hat was the last ****ing straw.

MasterGnr 01-22-2021 08:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290388)
Phaytal please excuse Pagy, he's thicker than mince, and his key personal attributes are negativity, cynicism and world class whining.

Except that what Pagy said is 100% accurate.

Biden signed an EO encouraging people to wear masks...exactly what everyone with TDS said Trump should have done. Can't wait to see the results.

Press will say things are getting better even if they are not...but numbers are numbers. 100 days from now, we'll see.

JuggerNaught 01-22-2021 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 19290280)
We had toilet paper shortages here too. We've also had about half the number of deaths per capita in total than the US gets in a week. Granted he's not solely responsible for it, but it starts at the top. There's all sorts of info out there detailing how it could have been done better. Again - hindsight helps, but considering how other countries did handle it, I don't think it's too much to suggest the USA dropped the ball a bit on that one.

1. You live on an island.
2. you don't have THOUSANDS of people from third world nations coming into your population every day with all their non vaccinated diseases
3. the U.S. has 4x the visitiors from china on a daily basis. Also this is a disease that according to who you listen to this week, has a long hang time. So that means when little Xie' with the fresh Covid outbreak gets on a jet going to the U.S. that his presence on that plane is going to get spread to far more people
4.Australia has a much lower population density than the U.S., meaning the virus will travel around faster her.
People overlook the fact that the U.S. government can't mandate a national quarantine. Thats why Biden won't do it. Thats also why Trump turned over response to the states. Some states needed locked down, some didn't. You can't treat NYC like you do the state of s. dakota.

How other countries handled it? Italy let its people die. In our own country, in New York the democratic mayor and governor decided the best plan was to take those people who were covid positive and instead of putting them in hospitals, put them in the retirement homes with the most vulnerable. Plus this is the U.S., you're not going to lock people down easily. I remember the first day i heard about coronavirus, the next ****ing day on facebook there was the coronavirus challenge, retards that were taking pictures of themselves licking door handles and hand rails. How is that trumps fault. The only way he could actually have locked this place down is by declaring martial law and this country would have exploded had he done that.

...and vice versa.

Quote:

If a judge can spend two hours reviewing a document and still not find anything to keep them reading, there's either nothing there, or it's so horribly written that whatever school gave that lawyer their degree should be stripped of its accreditation. I took a look at some of those affidavits that were out there, and I have to say I was surprised at the sort of language being used. Lots of emotional pleas and conjecturing, but a complete absence of anything factual. 800 pages of "This isn't fair!" is 800 pages of a busy person's time wasted.
The evidence presented were things that needed to be investigated. Some didn't even need investigated as they were already illegal. You had states like PA that extended voting for a week past the election. In what world is it legal for a state to extend voting time in a federal election?.

Vanster 01-22-2021 08:49

No, I'm pretty sure Trump said that when summer comes, the virus will just disappear, like a miracle. Scratch "pretty sure," he's on video saying that, so take your "out of context" rebuttal and jam it.

JuggerNaught 01-22-2021 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19290257)
Who is taking Trump's loss the hardest? I don't think amRam, Edonofor (or whatever) or Lemon really give a ****.

But from the best I can tell, Juggernaught, Severed, and Havax are in a 3-way tie for a depression/anger intervention.

Its not the loss of trump. I would be the same way with any president. Because right now we have set the precedent that anyone with enough money and an army of retards behind them can take an election. You're all giddy about it now, but next election or election after that when conservatives use the same tactics you'll be outraged

Vanster 01-22-2021 08:54

My response in 2016 speaks for itself.

JuggerNaught 01-22-2021 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19290401)
No, I'm pretty sure Trump said that when summer comes, the virus will just disappear, like a miracle. Scratch "pretty sure," he's on video saying that, so take your "out of context" rebuttal and jam it.

You would be wrong.

What he said was repeating what a PHD at the CDC and his own coronavirus team said, that because of the nature of the rona and the family of viruses its in, that during warmer weather, the infection rate would stabilize

JuggerNaught 01-22-2021 09:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19290403)
My response in 2016 speaks for itself.

alcohol binges, woman beating?

Mitchdubai 01-22-2021 09:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19290400)
1. You live on an island.
2. you don't have THOUSANDS of people from third world nations coming into your population every day with all their non vaccinated diseases
4. the U.S. has 4x the visitiors from china on a daily basis. Also this is a disease that according to who you listen to this week, has a long hang time. So that means when little Xie' with the fresh Covid outbreak gets on a jet going to the U.S. that his presence on that plane is going to get spread to far more people
5.Australia has a much lower population density than the U.S., meaning the virus will travel around faster her.
People overlook the fact that the U.S. government can't mandate a national quarantine. Thats why Biden won't do it. Thats also why Trump turned over response to the states. Some states needed locked down, some didn't. You can't treat NYC like you do the state of s. dakota.

How other countries handled it? Italy let its people die. In our own country, in New York the democratic mayor and governor decided the best plan was to take those people who were covid positive and instead of putting them in hospitals, put them in the retirement homes with the most vulnerable. Plus this is the U.S., you're not going to lock people down easily. I remember the first day i heard about coronavirus, the next ****ing day on facebook there was the coronavirus challenge, retards that were taking pictures of themselves licking door handles and hand rails. How is that trumps fault. The only way he could actually have locked this place down is by declaring martial law and this country would have exploded had he done that.

...and vice versa.

The evidence presented were things that needed to be investigated. Some didn't even need investigated as they were already illegal. You had states like PA that extended voting for a week past the election. In what world is it legal for a state to extend voting time in a federal election?.

Juggs would hereby like to state unequivocally that rumours he's stupid are unfounded.

Also, where's point number 3 ? :rofl:

uno 01-22-2021 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290412)
where's point number 3 ? :rofl:

:lol:

Brasstax 01-22-2021 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290372)
Could we get some ****en cliffs up in here? I'm unemployed and I don't have time to read that lot ***128556;

https://external-content.duckduckgo....gif&f=1&nofb=1

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page