Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8722 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Vanster 01-24-2021 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyco (Post 19291205)
1. There were riots in Wyoming. George Floyd protests in Wyoming - Wikipedia

2. Even if there weren't riots in Wyoming

lol

cael 01-24-2021 13:10

turns out the seethe just gets worse

KittyCat 01-24-2021 13:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 19291239)
Of course this was seen w/ a democrat globalist scum admin. looking forward to the mental gymnastics the sycophants here use to justify it

listen to me: they believe this is their moment to go for it all to fundamentally change the Nation via policy supported by education and media, their faithful lapdogs and boot lickers. it's about power and they will lock all opposition out as they have in CA with the primary message of racism and 'social justice'

perhaps we should look at future 'nation building' like this:

if there is a republican (lol) admin and any wars are started, people are chosen from the voting rolls who voted that rep admin in

if there is a 'democrat' admin and any wars are started, people are chosen from the voting rolls who voted that dem admin in

might be a game changer, who knows

It's been 3-4 days and your typing up paragraphs of reeeee about hypothetical things that haven't happened :lol:

You guys are passing obama level reeee already :lol:

cael 01-24-2021 13:46

from maga fantasy to reee fantasy in under a week

blackpeople 01-24-2021 13:47

:lol:

Plasmatic 01-24-2021 13:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackpeople (Post 19291258)


frozen-rain 01-24-2021 14:00

hows insurrection working for yall? just wanted to check in.

lemon 01-24-2021 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 19291254)
It's been 3-4 days and your typing up paragraphs of reeeee about hypothetical things that haven't happened :lol:

You guys are passing obama level reeee already :lol:

you're

people must lol at your emails

StapleMammal1 01-24-2021 14:48

Beat Banging by Tehvul | ReverbNation

Mitchdubai 01-24-2021 15:06

Q-madbeats. FFS.

lemon 01-24-2021 15:28

mitch can't even sig a quote right

blackpeople 01-24-2021 15:29

tehvul are u back in the beat labb bruh

JuggerNaught 01-24-2021 15:29

so far biden has

killed 11,000 jobs (and told pipeline workers they can find other types of work)
killed oil exports for the u.s.
killed oil processing/imports for Canada
Buddied up with China, who now has bombers and fighters in Taiwan's airspace
Killed Trump's legislation that kept China out of America's core powergrid (what could go wrong)
Stopped illegals deportation
Stopped building the wall that heavily slowed illegals in the country.
Told everyone that quit their job, fearing covid that they can stay on unemployment longer

And he's not even a month in office

Let the good times roll.....amirite?

Kiint 01-24-2021 15:44

Interesting graphic havax, now do one that shows where Democrats invaded a governmental meeting place with the express goals of killing politicians and overthrowing the outcome of an election.

SeVeReD 01-24-2021 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 19291239)
Of course this was seen w/ a democrat globalist scum admin. looking forward to the mental gymnastics the sycophants here use to justify it

listen to me: they believe this is their moment to go for it all to fundamentally change the Nation via policy supported by education and media, their faithful lapdogs and boot lickers. it's about power and they will lock all opposition out as they have in CA with the primary message of racism and 'social justice'

perhaps we should look at future 'nation building' like this:

if there is a republican (lol) admin and any wars are started, people are chosen from the voting rolls who voted that rep admin in

if there is a 'democrat' admin and any wars are started, people are chosen from the voting rolls who voted that dem admin in

might be a game changer, who knows

Makes sense to me.
Live by the vote
Die by the vote

havax 01-24-2021 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiint (Post 19291314)
Interesting graphic havax, now do one that shows where Democrats invaded a governmental meeting place with the express goals of killing politicians and overthrowing the outcome of an election.

Lol such complete bull****.

JuggerNaught 01-24-2021 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiint (Post 19291314)
Interesting graphic havax, now do one that shows where Democrats invaded a governmental meeting place with the express goals of killing politicians and overthrowing the outcome of an election.

any proof of that other than the same media that hammered trump for 4 years showing you pictures of people in maga hats?

amRam 01-24-2021 16:58

governmental meeting place



lol

lemon 01-24-2021 17:09

Tehvul is #1 on the Saint Helen, Michigan Hip Hop Charts! Don't get left out!

Edofnor 01-24-2021 17:09

teh + mc grindah


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:22.
Page 8722 of 8750

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC