Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 67 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Dutch 12-12-2016 15:54

can there be a worst thread of all time?

put this in its own section rayn

spockhammer 12-12-2016 15:54

its almost as if transparency compassion and humility are traits we should emphasize over ****ing ppl over for glory and money

but then again the world revolves around money and sjw's have infinite greed and want a wicker man

chump wants to trump

k8 wants to mastrubate to herself


its all cyclical


in the end its the ppl that suffer more for the crimes of the elite


way to go 1%ers when u gonna learn not everyone has the same ruleset as u


bougie or no bougie ignorance is not a motis Operandi


our laws may be finky but jurisprudence beyond a reasonable doubt isnt


dont invite people over to **** u in text and then do a bait and switch

u will be the one that gets ****ed in the end, and if u have kids then ur ****ing them urself like a CP

NightTrain 12-12-2016 15:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18688626)
If they had actually followed the rules, they wouldn't have been revealed to be ****ty people scamming you. Nobody has denied the validity of the emails, and you're more concerned about who released the emails? You're an *******.


http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1_EaunLmAk...-funny-gif.gif

:lol:

Fool 12-12-2016 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18688623)
So, the ends justify the means?

I would like to know what motive was behind hacking and releasing the e-mails of one party. Wouldn't you like to see similar info from the right? I would.

Not at all, if they find the hacker they should arrest them. They committed a crime. If a robber discovers a murder victim, they should still be arrested for breaking into the house. That doesn't absolve the murderer.

There is zero evidence that Russia hacked anyone. None. Nada. Zilch.

Kerosene31 12-12-2016 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 18688633)
can there be a worst thread of all time?

put this in its own section rayn

Just wait for Captain Tryhard to cut/paste 3 pages of Youtube posts from SJWs in response.

Fool 12-12-2016 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18688632)
Sorry that quoting (and trimming) an acting Republican Senator pisses you off so much. I will from now on post every bit of text from every article I quote, and everyone can skim and not read it and just call me an ******* anyway.

It pisses me off because it's completely dishonest. You are a liar. You are blatantly spreading misinformation because your argument is ****, you have no evidence to support your claims, and you're too smug to admit you're wrong.

Kerosene31 12-12-2016 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18688637)
Not at all, if they find the hacker they should arrest them. They committed a crime. If a robber discovers a murder victim, they should still be arrested for breaking into the house. That doesn't absolve the murderer.

There is zero evidence that Russia hacked anyone. None. Nada. Zilch.

I would normally agree, phishing scams aren't even hacking. I do think it is interesting that a US Senator says it is obvious, but he's just an old coot and a never Trumper anyway I guess.

Dutch 12-12-2016 15:58

i think captain tele lost his fingers he used for his mouse

homeboy is having a hard time neg repping me lately

spockhammer 12-12-2016 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18688637)
Not at all, if they find the hacker they should arrest them. They committed a crime. If a robber discovers a murder victim, they should still be arrested for breaking into the house. That doesn't absolve the murderer.

There is zero evidence that Russia hacked anyone. None. Nada. Zilch.

ya i mean if u like punitive justice and making money from prison this is definitely the attitude to popularize on tw


p.s. we're gonna throw ur tranny brother and mentally ill brother in the brig because well they're weird and our normal says that's creepy and criminal

dont want them around kids etc and certainly not womyn who are the most fragile of all of gods flower creatures

JoMo 12-12-2016 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18688637)
Not at all, if they find the hacker they should arrest them. They committed a crime. If a robber discovers a murder victim, they should still be arrested for breaking into the house. That doesn't absolve the murderer.

There is zero evidence that Russia hacked anyone. None. Nada. Zilch.

Other than a 'secret memo or meeting by someone at the CIA' that NYT/Washington Post got from 'sources'.... there's been no actual proof.

The same media that reported the wikileaks that supposedly 'caused' Hillary and the Dems to lose the election, lol

NightTrain 12-12-2016 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18688642)
I would normally agree, phishing scams aren't even hacking. I do think it is interesting that a US Senator says it is obvious, but he's just an old coot and a never Trumper anyway I guess.

So the fact that media and the Hillary campaign colluded to destroy the integrity of the election gets a pass from you still

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:02

not everyone got sexually abused by ur dad pagy dan tousenard

not every1 has a rage boner for punitive justice either


not every1 wants to **** over competition because monopoly keeps the income safe!!!

some people actually have ethics and omg dont like the adversarial court system enough to want to kill it and get ppl out of jail


unlike u


u fukin corporate coward

Kerosene31 12-12-2016 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18688647)
So the fact that media and the Hillary campaign colluded to destroy the integrity of the election gets a pass from you still

I just pass on watching CNN actually. What other action should I take? Our so-called "news" isn't news anymore, it is infotainment. Everything is an "op-ed" piece.

My honest opinion on it is that an actual unbiased news outlet would be boring and nobody would watch it. Media is biased towards ratings first and foremost, and people love their echo chambers.

Fool 12-12-2016 16:05

Dodge

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:05

crime doesnt sell anymore neither does gossip. it just gets u labeled as The Man***8482;


note

being The Man doesnt make u a real man

having courage and standing up for what you believe is right while protecting the people you love does


when u use and abuse people for their money or love u are the same type of sick as a pedophile

tricking girls into sleeping with u while cheating on them is ****


pedophile pat every1

so many alt accounts he forget wat his messages even r anymore

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:07

i aint vindictive

but karen stone angela hevey certainly isnt justified working for the police anymore with a hells angels background that leads to the death of

courtney arthur

Courtney Vanessa Arthur


hows that for feminism ya dumb zealous alberta slut

JoMo 12-12-2016 16:08

Romney meets with Trump

http://i.imgur.com/sJ2Zq9D.gifv

Kerosene31 12-12-2016 16:09

So should Fox News be shut down for admitting to campaigning for Rubio?

Report: Fox News 'finished with Rubio' | TheHill

I won't post snippets because that makes me an *******.

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:12

unbiased media or bust

then again home schooled from HA and Neo Nazis aint the brightest bunch anyway

i figure they kill me then get ass raped by an angry jew woman better kill her too to be safe

and all other competition


we aint a mexican cartel we are sanctified by jesus and satan!!!

Captain Tele 12-12-2016 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18688567)
So some unnamed official at a secret meeting told someone who told someone who told the Washington Post who told everyone else that the consensus of an unknown number of unknown intelligence agencies that the Russians hacked the elections by targeting four specific states with unknown methods and unknown evidence but if just three of those states flip than ipso facto Hillary Clinton is President.

good enough for wars over fake wmd in iraq

and syria

good enough to discredit our president elect trump

JoMo 12-12-2016 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18688658)
So should Fox News be shut down for admitting to campaigning for Rubio?

Report: Fox News 'finished with Rubio' | TheHill

I won't post snippets because that makes me an *******.

They campaigned for Rubio, all the other networks campaigned for Hillary. There wasn't a network out there that was unbiased....

Captain Tele 12-12-2016 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18688636)

steaming hot serving of ass beating is what was served up here today

12/12 never forget

NightTrain 12-12-2016 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18688650)
I just pass on watching CNN actually. What other action should I take? Our so-called "news" isn't news anymore, it is infotainment. Everything is an "op-ed" piece.

My honest opinion on it is that an actual unbiased news outlet would be boring and nobody would watch it. Media is biased towards ratings first and foremost, and people love their echo chambers.


So yes you are upset that someone revealed the election was being compromised but don't care that the election was being compromised.

Fool was definitely way off base questioning your intellectual honesty

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:24

pat back on the other alt

his 126521623 alt

bump drg0n borg mic dont cheat on ur grill friends when they ur guy friends friendsssssssssssss or u will get prevented from emotionally ****ing over womynzzzz it isnt for their own good


id rather ngfm wet the hole than destroy a womans self confidence by playing them for years

ur a n abuser m8

Fool 12-12-2016 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18688658)
So should Fox News be shut down for admitting to campaigning for Rubio?

Report: Fox News 'finished with Rubio' | TheHill

I won't post snippets because that makes me an *******.

You won't post snippets because anything you cut and paste would invalidate your entire claim. The whole thing is based on 3 unnamed sources. There's no doubt that the media has favorable coverage of certain candidates, but is there proof that Rubio was colluding with Fox directly for that favorable coverage? Can you spot the difference? With Hillary there is direct evidence that her campaign and the DNC were colluding with EVERY major news outlet. Not just TV, but print and Internet as well. Actual evidence. Not unnamed, not hearsay, not implied. Actual evidence.

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:26

we gonna criminalize elbow touch then lets criminalize **** by deception too


as in if u are a manipulative goon ***** and u lie for a career and u dont tell ppl this

while inviting them over to **** u

and u play the crease of 30 second **** or bait and switch (which is a joke btw and gets tossed out of court) then ur a fukin fascist and rapist urself

Treason

the only crime that can get u hung in canada

JoMo 12-12-2016 16:27

AP TWITTER:

"BREAKING: Donald Trump remains winner of Wisconsin following statewide recount showing few changes in vote totals."

Congrats Jill Stein, you just flushed at least $3.5 million down the toilet!

(Still waiting on final numbers but the latest was Clinton +25)

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:28

NAZIS GET TREASON CHARGES FOR FASCISM

GROUP THINK HIVE MIND HARMONY IS FASCISM

GET TEH **** AWAY FROM ME CHILD PREDATOR YAZMIN

JoMo 12-12-2016 16:32

Oh wait, this link says Trump gained +162 votes in the Wisconsin recount.

Donald Trump wins Wisconsin recount | TheHill

"In the recount, Trump actually picked up 162 additional votes, according to the AP. "

*Wisconsin's recount uncovered no widespread voter fraud or hacking.


He told you it was rigged! He actually won Wisconsin by more votes!!!

EDIT: Although the official final count might be Trump +131.

Kerosene31 12-12-2016 16:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18688670)
You won't post snippets because anything you cut and paste would invalidate your entire claim. The whole thing is based on 3 unnamed sources. There's no doubt that the media has favorable coverage of certain candidates, but is there proof that Rubio was colluding with Fox directly for that favorable coverage? Can you spot the difference? With Hillary there is direct evidence that her campaign and the DNC were colluding with EVERY major news outlet. Not just TV, but print and Internet as well. Actual evidence. Not unnamed, not hearsay, not implied. Actual evidence.

I would be glad to go through any RNC e-mails, but either they were never hacked or it was never released. Apparently they actually had a sysadmin who knew what they were doing?

NightTrain 12-12-2016 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18688683)
I would be glad to go through any RNC e-mails, but either they were never hacked or it was never released. Apparently they actually had a sysadmin who knew what they were doing?

The RNC claims they were never hacked but the buffoons running with the russia stuff claim they were. Another unsupported allegation amid all this other handwaving trying to discredit the election results.

Luckily they arent undermining our democracy by not agreeing to accept the election results. I remember Hillary telling us how dangerous that was.

Hellsfury 12-12-2016 16:49

So FOX was supportive of a guy who didn't even get the nomination.... gee, that obviously had an influence on the outcome of the election.

Unlike say... the other +90% of the 4th and 5th Estates actively trying to get Hillary Clinton elected as President right up until the last vote was counted. Explains the stunned looked on the faces of the media' pundits talking heads... what?! how did we lose? We did everything possible to make sure she would win by default. Something has gone wrong! This has to be a mistake. Recount the votes!

JoMo 12-12-2016 16:53

"Pennsylvania certifies election returns for president, affirming Trump's victory - Pennsylvania.gov"

That seals the deal. No more recount bull****.

NightTrain 12-12-2016 16:53

Quote:

What Iíve tried to do is present object facts and I think the objective fact thatís relevant here is the intelligence community, a month before the election, came forward and presented a unanimous view, a high-confidence assessment, that China was engaged in malicious cyber activity to destabilize our political system,Ē Earnest said.
Damn China is doing it now too :o:

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellsfury (Post 18688693)
So FOX was supportive of a guy who didn't even get the nomination.... gee, that obviously had an influence on the outcome of the election.

Unlike say... the other +90% of the 4th and 5th Estates actively trying to get Hillary Clinton elected as President right up until the last vote was counted. Explains the stunned looked on the faces of the media' pundits talking heads... what?! how did we lose? We did everything possible to make sure she would win by default. Something has gone wrong! This has to be a mistake. Recount the votes!


spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:54

ggs jafar and family is king

**** yall ******s

spockhammer 12-12-2016 16:54

have a free dj jeph song i discover by myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM2C2mzrQrE

NightTrain 12-12-2016 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18688696)
"Pennsylvania certifies election returns for president, affirming Trump's victory - Pennsylvania.gov"

That seals the deal. No more recount bull****.

Ah so all routes to undermining our political process are closing and desperation is setting in. Time for another Russian hail mary. Feels like groundhog day

JoMo 12-12-2016 17:00

Trump already tweeted this 9 hours ago...

"Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

Can you imagine if the election results were the opposite and WE tried to play the Russia/CIA card. It would be called conspiracy theory!"

spockhammer 12-12-2016 17:01

u can riot and subvert the system in public @ the same time

SA laws are funny as **** anyway

criminalize elbow touch????


http://i.imgur.com/g9ptCB9.gif


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:47.
Page 67 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC