Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 122 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Dangerdoggie 04-29-2016 23:10

reafer madness

Reggs 04-29-2016 23:29

I'd say chances of Trump actively moving to make marijuana legal at the federal level are slim. That said, he would not try to stop it if it were to happen.

It's a political issue no one really has strong feels for anymore as far as opposition goes. Some people might say it should not be legal, but no one is going to protest or contribute money to keeping it illegal.

JuggerNaught 04-29-2016 23:30

There are already deep pocketed interests that work to keep it illegal.

Reggs 04-29-2016 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18564439)
There are already deep pocketed interests that work to keep it illegal.

No there aren't.

*waits for "big pharma" to be mentioned, with zero sources to back it up....*

KingSobieski 04-29-2016 23:32

If the feds go eh, whatever, do what you states want to about whatevs, then ya know, people could make choices about whether they wanna make moral choices about weed, beer, or cigarettes none of which is big brothers responsibility. Give the power back.

Peeps be wantin to get all fat, go to wisconsin n eat all the deep fried cheese you want.

Peeps be wantin to kill intruders move your ass to texas.

Wanna be makin moonshine n gettin blacked out drunk n beatin your wife, west virginny is callin.

Wanna be all cracked out of your mind in a humid bug infested **** hole, florida open year round.

Get high ass **** n hit da slopes, colorado got your name.

****in let the states do some representin gawt dang.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

JuggerNaught 04-29-2016 23:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18564440)
No there aren't.

*waits for "big pharma" to be mentioned, with zero sources to back it up....*

No..its not big pharma. The whole point of making marijuana illegal was never about keeping the bud itself out of people's hands..it's always been about keeping hemp out of the market. The bud being produced and people smoking it just made a much easier tool to use to keep it illegal.

Odio 04-29-2016 23:35

The tobacco and textile lobbies probably pay a hefty contribution towards the continued schedule I listing of cannabis.

KingSobieski 04-29-2016 23:37

Ya but why. Then you could have a better hemp lobbyist w more money paying to dick over other industries

Odio 04-29-2016 23:38

Cash first. No promises.

KingSobieski 04-29-2016 23:38

Its this privatized prison bs. One more reason to vote bernie. Trump is pro. Booooooo

JuggerNaught 04-29-2016 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18564445)
The tobacco and textile lobbies probably pay a hefty contribution towards the continued schedule I listing of cannabis.

I'd imagine that tobacco would probably want cannabis on the market if anything.

KingSobieski 04-29-2016 23:40

Ya marlboro already has business for weed. KY needs a new cash crop. All we got now is oxycotin and meth.

JuggerNaught 04-29-2016 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18564446)
Ya but why. Then you could have a better hemp lobbyist w more money paying to dick over other industries

hemp lobbyists don't have THAT much money, and more importantly hemp lobbyists not only don't have pockets that deep, they are fighting an uphill battle against public opinion

KingSobieski 04-29-2016 23:42

I see that the cards are down but a hemp producer could make rope, pharma, paper, clothing etc. O wait i see your point. Its a miracle plant that were not allowed to have because its magical properties would destroy countless industries.

JuggerNaught 04-29-2016 23:44

They COULD...but at this point in time, they don't, and haven't been for the 80-90 years that cannabis has been illegal. So all those interests that want to keep hemp illegal because it can and will replace so many things have almost a century head start on infrastructure and market share

KingSobieski 04-29-2016 23:46

But dammit man, if you were a governor and could be like, hey, people, lets legalize this one thing n **** the surrounding states n take all their money n live fat off the hog and tell the feds to kiss my grits, then by golly gee willikers, we'd bout be liable fit to be tied our tummies be'd so gorged with the riches.

Right now were deeper in the **** than a well diggers ass and poorer than a hill side farmer and we'd bout had it in the neck paying the wages of the do nothingers at the government and we want our share back and w fighting chance to do what we'd always done best and grow the stinkiest stickiest cush mush east of the sippi make your grand dads dick shook like it worked ganja youd ever lit your eyes redder than a whore in churchs cheeks id tell you what
sick **** whacky tobbaci killed elvis deader than disco son a *****in mother of god bless her heart saint mary marie joseph n all those blessed saints n this straight from the hip stir your wits till youre dumb as a dried out cow turd on highway nine sickest weirdest n hardest hittin strain you'da never a hit before bud from the crud growed it myself with the help o my sister n wife, her name sherl, real nice girl, kinda plain in the face but cooks a mean ass steak n gets me a beer like a real dear, but anywho this stuff is good, to my word, n aint no better nowhere else.

Its p good stuff yknowwhatimasayin

t from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

JuggerNaught 04-29-2016 23:49

Well Colorado has done pretty well with tax revenue, but its still not so much that they can bully things like petroleum interests. Hemp threatens a LOT of markets

Reggs 04-29-2016 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 18564460)
They COULD...but at this point in time, they don't, and haven't been for the 80-90 years that cannabis has been illegal. So all those interests that want to keep hemp illegal because it can and will replace so many things have almost a century head start on infrastructure and market share

You know nothing about business.

Any textile business that has something that will be "replaced" by help would be the first business to capitalise on it. It would actually be good them because it would most likely lead to vertical integration. So much cotton comes from overseas. If we could grow hemp here, textile companies would love it and get into the farming business.

This is just hot air. Of course you can't find any evidence that textile companies are trying to keep hemp illegal.

Reggs 04-29-2016 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18564442)
If the feds go eh, whatever, do what you states want to about whatevs, then ya know, people could make choices about whether they wanna make moral choices about weed, beer, or cigarettes none of which is big brothers responsibility. Give the power back.

Peeps be wantin to get all fat, go to wisconsin n eat all the deep fried cheese you want.

Peeps be wantin to kill intruders move your ass to texas.

Wanna be makin moonshine n gettin blacked out drunk n beatin your wife, west virginny is callin.

Wanna be all cracked out of your mind in a humid bug infested **** hole, florida open year round.

Get high ass **** n hit da slopes, colorado got your name.

****in let the states do some representin gawt dang.

I read this twice and I have no idea what kind of idea you are trying to express. It's a total mystery to me. This is just gibberish.

KingSobieski 04-29-2016 23:57

:blaze:

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page