Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 56 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

JoMo 12-06-2016 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18685846)

But if all jobs were shipped to Mexico, there would be more jobs.... somehow...

SuicideSnowman 12-06-2016 16:40

I love the subtle bragging about slave labor.

Kerosene31 12-06-2016 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa (Post 18685779)
Left/Right is Bernie vs. Trump ideals. Socialists vs. Libertarians.

Trump is not even close to libertarian. That's why I think people get lost. They think they have to choose between purple haired SJWs or nice libertarian types. Guess what? The GOP is not libertarian and is not about cutting costs either.

If you wanted to vote libertarian last month, there was a group called "libertarian" on your ballot :D

See, I really don't disagree with any of your beliefs. Where I disagree is that Trump or the GOP does any of the things you say it does.

You all love how he trolls SJWs (and it is funny), but when you really dig into his politics (which is hard because he says whatever his current audience wants to hear) he is very big gov't, big spending, cut taxes (which increases the deficit).

KingSobieski 12-06-2016 16:47

gary johnson is not a libertarian

Odio 12-06-2016 16:49

Gary Johnson is a cuck

JoMo 12-06-2016 16:53

Gary Johnson is nowhere near a Libertarian and he had a Hillary supporting neocon as VP.

KingSobieski 12-06-2016 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18685846)


automation means more work for me so this is good news. it's not exactly as 'automatic' as you think. robots require a massive support team of technicians and all the requisite positions required to provide support to the technicians - HR, management, logistics, part suppliers, software etc.

plus as an added bonus, an automated facility can more closely track its quality control and easily implement pin point improvements. Overall Carrier should see an improved and consistent final product that's even more competitive against foreign made units.

thanks trump! :bigthumb:

cael 12-06-2016 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18685865)
automation means more work for me so this is good news. it's not exactly as 'automatic' as you think. robots require a massive support team of technicians and all the requisite positions required to provide support to the technicians - HR, management, logistics, part suppliers, etc.

plus as an added bonus, an automated facility can more closely track its quality control and easily implement pin point improvements. Overall Carrier should see an improved bottom end product that's even more competitive against foreign made units.

thanks trump! :bigthumb:

ya it's good for my job too, like u i don't give a **** about plant workers either

KingSobieski 12-06-2016 17:00

i guess we should outlaw electric lights because they shutdown the candle and oil lamp business.

btw my robots would kill your robots.

cael 12-06-2016 17:07

u can barely make a passable cabinet what would make me believe u can build robots lmao

Kerosene31 12-06-2016 17:07

Strangely enough, automated factories in the US is probably the best situation for all. Higher skilled jobs, tax dollars stay here, etc.

Goshin 12-06-2016 17:12

we need a plague
why doesn't trump boost r&d into plagues and release one already

god damn

Odio 12-06-2016 17:13

Liberalism is a plague.

Goshin 12-06-2016 17:14

gotm

HaPpY 12-06-2016 17:25

just a fake ploy to get votes. shes a jew after all this is what they excel at

Fool 12-06-2016 17:45

The writing is on the wall. The 19 year old German daughter of an EU official being raped and drowned by a "refugee" after she volunteered at a crisis center doesn't exactly help.

Vir 12-06-2016 17:55

Everything will be fine in Germany as soon as the full veil goes away

SuperTrap 12-06-2016 18:24

easier headshots

KingSobieski 12-06-2016 18:27

The refugee simply didnt know she was screaming and crying 'no'. Its really her fault for not learning the imvaders' language.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

absent 12-06-2016 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaPpY (Post 18685887)
just a fake ploy to get votes. shes a jew after all this is what they excel at

She's not jewish, she's a red diaper baby. Ex-Stasi. Now, the veil bans are all globalist schemes. The nationalist alternative is to have all the muds wear identifying clothing, but globalists want them to blend in.

Zomnivore 12-06-2016 18:37

They should Molotov the camps

SuperTrap 12-06-2016 18:38

just lock the gates and wait

Vir 12-06-2016 18:38

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130424135640

This man could solve the problem

HaPpY 12-06-2016 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18685921)
She's not jewish, she's a red diaper baby. Ex-Stasi. Now, the veil bans are all globalist schemes. The nationalist alternative is to have all the muds wear identifying clothing, but globalists want them to blend in.

merkel=jew @ http://tapnewswire.com/2016/02/confi...rkel-is-a-jew/

and i still dont get the ultimate goal of the globalist agenda of trying to destroy the west with muds... ok so what then. ******s everywhere, half the planet turned into africa... how does that benefit anyone... how is $$$ to be gained from this?

only reason i can think of is insanity... looking into soros' history the guy has a messiah complex. so thats probably it

absent 12-06-2016 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaPpY (Post 18685933)

That's nonsense. The interwebs are full of cranks who can claim to identify jews by this or that trait. Some people call others jews because they disagree with their beliefs. I don't do this. A jew is a real, serious thing. Merkel isn't one. She's just a useful idiot and a traitor. She has her reasons.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaPpY (Post 18685933)
and i still dont get the ultimate goal of the globalist agenda of trying to destroy the west with muds... ok so what then. ******s everywhere, half the planet turned into africa... how does that benefit anyone... how is $$$ to be gained from this?

Patriarchal White societies are run by men. Men decide how money is used. Typical, Germanic men are careful with money. They save for the bad day. A ****** doesn't. What are some of the most purchased items by welfare ******s? Rims and overpriced sneakers. A mud has no concept of tomorrow, of delayed gratification. They spend and **** today, because why wait for tomorrow? ****skins are easy to control, because they aren't rights-conscious. They're perfectly happy with a simple roof over their head, a ***** to bust their nut in and some KFC. They don't give a **** about freedom of speech, because a ****** has nothing to say in the first place.

And then there's of course simple categorical jewish hatred of Rome, who sent the vermin bastards running for the hills. Jews don't forget or forgive.

KingSobieski 12-06-2016 19:13

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
 
The western man poses a threat to the Jews. Once the world is reduced to shambles only Israel will prevail as a homogenous and successful society reigning supreme over the planet

Sjw and liberals and blacks blame the white man as the source of all the worlds problems because of innate racism but they don't realize that the Japanese are super racist. Or that the Chinese are super racist. Or African blacks are super racist against each other. Racism is a universal principle that is a natural trait for survival. If the USA seeks to totally eradicate racism then the victimized communities need to earn respect through hard work and honesty. Laziness and criminality among minority communities is the reason that racism began in the first place. If the ******s weren't preoccupied with ****ing monkeys and getting aids they could have bonded together and built a great empire and invaded Europe. So sorry for being white and successful


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HaPpY 12-06-2016 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18685937)
That's nonsense. The interwebs are full of cranks who can claim to identify jews by this or that trait. Some people call others jews because they disagree with their beliefs. I don't do this. A jew is a real, serious thing. Merkel isn't one. She's just a useful idiot and a traitor. She has her reasons.



Patriarchal White societies are run by men. Men decide how money is used. Typical, Germanic men are careful with money. They save for the bad day. A ****** doesn't. What are some of the most purchased items by welfare ******s? Rims and overpriced sneakers. A mud has no concept of tomorrow, of delayed gratification. They spend and **** today, because why wait for tomorrow? ****skins are easy to control, because they aren't rights-conscious. They're perfectly happy with a simple roof over their head, a ***** to bust their nut in and some KFC. They don't give a **** about freedom of speech, because a ****** has nothing to say in the first place.

And then there's of course simple categorical jewish hatred of Rome, who sent the vermin bastards running for the hills. Jews don't forget or forgive.

just sayin they have way more to benefit from controlling a rich country, like they do the US through their dominance of banks+media... than say a ****hole like any country in africa.

-SS- 12-06-2016 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18685740)
Your point inferred that marriage is somehow sanctimonious because the 'societal norm' is marrying under an umbrella of a religion, therefore, gay folks should settle for the title of civil union.

Does that annul atheist marriages? Marriages performed by a judge instead of a priest? What about marriages performed by Elvis in Las Vegas? Hell, I can go online and be able to marry my friends in about 15 minutes.

A legal marriage is recognized by the state, not some god, and nowhere on a marriage license is there a single mention of religion.

No, what I did was simply dismantle an irrelevant point you were trying to make. Not going to waste my time with the drivel above.

Everything after that was driving home the fairness of what I offer to kill a very stupid infringement of both sides' freedoms.

The line has to be drawn somewhere for it to be a standard and it has to be as fair as possible.

Or do you disagree?

absent 12-06-2016 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaPpY (Post 18685940)
just sayin they have more to benefit from controlling a rich country, like they do the US through their dominance of banks+media... than say a ****hole like any country in africa.

An expanding GDP doesn't require a highly intelligent population with many rights.

HaPpY 12-06-2016 19:23

not if they dont produce anything... even if you enslave them all, whats the most they can do... mine diamonds? even the highest GDP nation in africa is nothing in comparison to the US GDP

absent 12-06-2016 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaPpY (Post 18685946)
not if they dont produce anything... even if you enslave them all, whats the most they can do... mine diamonds? even the highest GDP nation in africa is nothing in comparison to the US GDP

A 90 IQ Mexican can do almost all of the jobs that produce anything in the US. A large portion of Western economies consists of virtual money being shuffled from account to account. Jews reserve the intellectual pursuits for themselves, and simply use the muds as cheap labor.

HaPpY 12-06-2016 19:36

ya mexicans are actually productive. ******s are just useless

spockhammer 12-06-2016 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18685950)
A 90 IQ Mexican can do almost all of the jobs that produce anything in the US. A large portion of Western economies consists of virtual money being shuffled from account to account. Jews reserve the intellectual pursuits for themselves, and simply use the muds as cheap labor.

lol so malicious

spockhammer 12-06-2016 19:54

where the **** is darren??????????????????? ?????????

JoMo 12-06-2016 20:01

NC Trump rally shortly... Think Mad Dog is supposed to be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNNLOOP9dpk

JoMo 12-06-2016 20:06

hmm
Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes Says Democrats Were Bigger First Amendment Threat Than Trump | Hollywood Reporter

absent 12-06-2016 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dare (Post 18685962)
lol so malicious

It's only malicious from the White point of view. For jews, it's simply natural competition. They've had a racial supremacy cult for thousands of years, whereas we've been under the yoke of a universalist feel good nonsense cult for 1500 years or so. It's obvious what is going to take place when the deck is so incredibly stacked in favor of the jews. The Germans were the most educated people on this planet, and as a consequence became the only ones to see the jew for what he is. And so they fought back.

spockhammer 12-06-2016 20:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18685971)
It's only malicious from the White point of view. For jews, it's simply natural competition. They've had a racial supremacy cult for thousands of years, whereas we've been under the yoke of a universalist feel good nonsense cult for 1500 years or so. It's obvious what is going to take place when the deck is so incredibly stacked in favor of the jews. The Germans were the most educated people on this planet, and as a consequence became the only ones to see the jew for what he is. And so they fought back.

right but holocausting ppl to test if ur theories work is so ****ed especially when there's a hate element. but u agree with me on that already


anyway i think im gonna make some money for every1 because i think places like Bermuda cant be enjoyed without other human beings around


though personally i prefer fiji and islands in that region

absent 12-06-2016 20:19

Holocausting the jews is the only logical conclusion to the struggle we're in. The Germans, the Nazis, contrary to what the jews say, were far too chivalrous and noble to toss the jews in the ovens where they rightfully belong. The consequence of that inaction is that the jews have enacted a program to destroy us and it's going along nicely.

spockhammer 12-06-2016 20:22

i disagree with holocaust, call me shocked, but id rather just yell it out on social media


the mind slavery Hypno-toad **** from jews has to stop tho thats 4 sure

its just a new level of authoritarian religious policing


cant even escape it when u go catholic or cut ur **** nose off like k8ty


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:50.
Page 56 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC