Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8 of 12

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warhammer Online (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   *** "Bioderms" (Info): Destro TW guild [on Red Eye Mountain] (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561979)

HybridX 10-22-2008 03:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 13850381)
you are stupid just shut the **** up already newbie

lol getting alittle upset now that you have to relevel? it's ok, just get to t4 and i'll take away all that pain.

Dutch 10-22-2008 03:48

no i could give a **** about this game or the process

bragging about your level and what not means you are a grade a ****** however, just like any other idiot who gets way too serious about some mmo..

hey man im a lvl 31 engineer im totally awesome ehehe..i mean i set turrets i must be good at video games so i can make fun of people who havent invested tons of time ehehe

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 04:20

wait, hybridx = skysnipe?

MountainDewMike 10-22-2008 04:50

I have defected to the dark side.

Jacquestrap - Marauder.

DrJonez 10-22-2008 05:46

I'm really digging the Destro side. And I really hope we're not gonna change servers again :( It already takes forever to level up characters, plus a guild, and starting over AGAIN would really suck :(

freud 10-22-2008 07:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MountainDewMike (Post 13850541)
I have defected to the dark side.

Jacquestrap - Marauder.

I was wondering if I was just hallucinating that you had been order at one point... Totally threw me off when I saw you on the other side.

Patton 10-22-2008 09:04

HOWZ YA CHOPPA

PS: Fire Cage and that Engineer root = super ****ing gay

boston 10-22-2008 09:25

I need to revise my roster list inclusion part of this theads addition to our roster of players that included themselves in this roster.

Gundumb - Black Orc

Carelessness - Magus

I really like the Magus which I didnt expect.

Falhawk 10-22-2008 09:26

wrong thread boston

FAIL

Fitty 10-22-2008 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJonez (Post 13850568)
I'm really digging the Destro side. And I really hope we're not gonna change servers again :( It already takes forever to level up characters, plus a guild, and starting over AGAIN would really suck :(

This is the last move as far as I am concerned. The guys seem happy and that was my only concern when we moved to REM.

We may revisit the Order guild in the future but that would just be a server transfer.

Apathy29 10-22-2008 10:07

Hybridx your UI is ****ing god awful...jesus h my eyes.

Also in before lol engineer :ftard:

HybridX 10-22-2008 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 13850452)
no i could give a **** about this game or the process

bragging about your level and what not means you are a grade a ****** however, just like any other idiot who gets way too serious about some mmo..

hey man im a lvl 31 engineer im totally awesome ehehe..i mean i set turrets i must be good at video games so i can make fun of people who havent invested tons of time ehehe

I do it just to make people like you reply and get alittle worked up about it.

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 12:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13851496)
I do it just to make people like you reply and get alittle worked up about it.

is it difficult being an edgy & innovative poster both at the same time? sounds exhausting

HybridX 10-22-2008 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apathy29 (Post 13850934)
Hybridx your UI is ****ing god awful...jesus h my eyes.

Also in before lol engineer :ftard:

that was in closed beta, also I see your guild only has one magus, lol looks like you guys are like the rest of the dest noobs and don't know how a well played magus or eng can be. it will be fun shutting down your 10 sorcs with CC.

HybridX 10-22-2008 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenKeller (Post 13851507)
is it difficult being an edgy & innovative poster both at the same time? sounds exhausting

but it's not edgy or innovative, it's TW. Odd that you haven't found that out.

You know like switching servers and rolling on the other side of the TW players who "always putting us down" and "always condescending" to you.

So you roll on this server to try kill us, talk ****, and start drama(because it's not about Ques, or open RVR you should have rolled order then).

I have ZERO problem with your motives your goal or how you plan to get to them, infact I relish in the fact that you guys are here. Because I love to talk **** and go out and hunt select groups of people, and if those people are TW I know i'm going to get good players and good **** talkers in return it's good times all around.

So stop being a ****ing *****s and level and let's really get this **** started.

p.s I really don't play too much i'm a super weekend warrior ( mon tues are my weekends)

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13851550)

You know like switching servers and rolling on the other side of the TW players who "always putting us down" and "always condescending" to you.

So you roll on this server to try kill us, talk ****, and start drama(because it's not about Ques, or open RVR you should have rolled order then).

I have ZERO problem with your motives your goal or how you plan to get to them, infact I relish in the fact that you guys are here. Because I love to talk **** and go out and hunt select groups of people, and if those people are TW I know i'm going to get good players and good **** talkers in return it's good times all around.

So stop being a ****ing *****s and level and let's really get this **** started.

p.s I really don't play too much i'm a super weekend warrior ( mon tues are my weekends)

who exactly are you ranting/whining to?

Falhawk 10-22-2008 13:06

shh, he's enjoying his delusion

Apathy29 10-22-2008 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13851550)

I hope that English isn't your first language...:ftard:Wow that **** was ****ing painful to read.

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 13:12

he probably sounds like macho man randy savage if the macho man had a thick azn accent

Fitty 10-22-2008 13:14

SNAP INTO A SRIM JIM!

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page