Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 5 of 12

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warhammer Online (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   *** "Bioderms" (Info): Destro TW guild [on Red Eye Mountain] (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561979)

ragingbunny 10-21-2008 02:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxyminoan (Post 13845372)
P.S. ....RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.

Not trying to get into this quibbling (b/c i don't give a **** as im not on either of those servers/guilds whatever), just curious--what is your basis for that statement?

Falhawk 10-21-2008 06:54

Quote:

Destruction has so many more people that finding a non-zergy fight is next to impossible. Destruction usually owns most keeps and BOs, due to, again, population imbalances.

Quote:

P.S. The Order here aren't the pushovers you think them to be. We have quite a substantial RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.
HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

anyhow the sc queues have been pretty solid. It will help to hone our 'skills' as you say.

See, we hunt in paccs...

Evil Engineer 10-21-2008 07:45

You could have at least kept the Diamond Sword name. No one likes the ****ing space orcs

Apathy29 10-21-2008 10:44

Quote:

It's interesting that you guys chose Destruction because there wasn't enough RvR on your server. Kind of counter-intuitive, isn't it? Destruction has longer wait times for scenarios. Destruction has so many more people that finding a non-zergy fight is next to impossible. Destruction usually owns most keeps and BOs, due to, again, population imbalances. It's for these reasons that Blood Eagle decided to roll Order. And I'd say most of us are extremely happy with that decision.

(shrug) At least you're on a decently populated server now.

I wish you luck and will see you in tier 4 in a month, or so. Can't wait to see those "skills" in action. We'll have to set up some warband vs warband premades if you guys are able to recruit enough. That would be fun. :sunny:

P.S. The Order here aren't the pushovers you think them to be. We have quite a substantial RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.

This guy isn't a condescending prick at all....:ftard:

Falhawk 10-21-2008 10:57

and they wonder why we don't want to play alongside them...

Madend 10-21-2008 11:02

like DS has never talked down to BE

Daemon 10-21-2008 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0ggy (Post 13842932)
Lol Jodo mentioned seeing bioderms running around. Welcome to REM.

did he mention his **** getting smashed by ME

Seriously tho, lot of sand in here. Chill out, dudes, everyone just wants to play and have fun =) I think I have the highest level in Bioderms right now at 14. So the time for smack talk has not yet arrived.

Question tho, is Order only joining Mourkain and nothing else on REM? That's all that seems to pop in T2.

Oxyminoan 10-21-2008 11:07

DS has been nothing but hostile towards BE since we decided to change servers and go Order, so I guess putting that hostility to use in game is a good thing. ;)

I really don't understand it. It just all seems so petty...which I guess is fitting for Tribalwar.

Oxyminoan 10-21-2008 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemon (Post 13846444)
Question tho, is Order only joining Mourkain and nothing else on REM? That's all that seems to pop in T2.

Sadly, across all servers, scenarios are used to grind experience. Mourkain is the quickest one with the highest chance to reach max score for the bonus xp. Thus, it's wildly popular.

There's one like that in every tier:
T1 = Nordenwatch
T2 = Mourkain
T3 = Tor Anroc
T4 = Serpent's Passage

Until Mythic gives a flat bonus to the winning side and stops being retarded and basing it on the total score, this will continue.

Apathy29 10-21-2008 11:11

Quote:

I wish you luck and will see you in tier 4 in a month, or so. Can't wait to see those "skills" in action. We'll have to set up some warband vs warband premades if you guys are able to recruit enough. That would be fun. :sunny:

Then

It just all seems so petty

Touche

:picard:

Falhawk 10-21-2008 11:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxyminoan (Post 13846447)
DS has been nothing but hostile towards BE since we decided to change servers and go Order, so I guess putting that hostility to use in game is a good thing. ;)

I really don't understand it. It just all seems so petty...which I guess is fitting for Tribalwar.

Actually we were pretty much indifferent until gundam started ****ing around with things. That was resolved and we went on our merry way.

We've been pretty much talked down to by the aristocracy of BE since the beginning which has been laughable to say the least. When we respond in kind we're accused of starting 'drama'

http://dramsoc.nuigalway.ie/news/200...ages/drama.jpg

boston 10-21-2008 11:37

DS has repeatedly attacked BE for rolling destruction on a server with a high destruction population. REPEATEDLY. The verbal assault was far to much for any member of TW to be subjected to. I would like to apologize to BE for attacking thier lack of judgment on where to roll servers. And then again attacking them when they did extensive research into which server to reroll on. And then again attacking them when I decided Gundam was a little *****. And then again attacking them by refering to BE as Gundam and pals.

So again, Im sorry. I really would like to be looked at as something other than classless and petty to you guys. But I just dont know what to do to redeem myself.

Saggs 10-21-2008 11:42

Who wants a hug!?! :heart:

Fitty 10-21-2008 11:42

I have quite a few friends on BE but I hate you all. You guys have to admit that this particular subforum has been pretty dead the past few weeks. At least we try to keep things interesting. :)

Falhawk 10-21-2008 11:45

I will try to better myself in the future so that I do not offend the delicate sensibilities of some people around here

Somec 10-21-2008 11:50

so that's where you ****ers have been... I've logged on for two nights in a row now and seen nobody. BAH...

Falhawk 10-21-2008 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somec (Post 13846548)
so that's where you ****ers have been... I've logged on for two nights in a row now and seen nobody. BAH...

ventrilo for the win!

Fitty 10-21-2008 11:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somec (Post 13846548)

Sorry about that. We updated the guild message, made this thread and have a vent channel that says the server and side.

Blotter 10-21-2008 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Engineer (Post 13846074)
You could have at least kept the Diamond Sword name. No one likes the ****ing space orcs

serious

there isnt a convenient way to type it either, BD? Derms? **** you

Falhawk 10-21-2008 12:41

bios!

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page